Rank the 10 Budgie studio albums and EP from 1 to 11

treeduck

I've now listened to the first four albums and enjoyed all of them about equally. Never Turn Your Back On A Friend and In For The Kill are my favorites overall.

Very unique song writing. I kind of see why they didn't get that big though as they do have odd musical arrangements and lyrics. But I think it's odd in a good way.

Power Supply is by far my favourite Budgie album too.

Hmmmmm, was it the first Budgie album you ever heard?

No.

I think it was either Never Turn Your Back or Bandolier I heard first. In fact Power Supply was much later on. Impeckable, Squawk, If I Was Britannia, In For The Kill were all well known to me by the time I heard Power Supply.

• Like 2

No.

I think it was either Never Turn Your Back or Bandolier I heard first. In fact Power Supply was much later on. Impeckable, Squawk, If I Was Britannia, In For The Kill were all well known to me by the time I heard Power Supply.

Never Turn Your Back on a Friend was the first one I heard. I started at the beginning after that. Power Supply is just Budgie going for the throat on every song. It reminds me of Riot's Fire Down Under in that sense. I'm surprised Ducky doesn't rate it higher because it's metal as f**k.

• Like 1

No.

Never Turn Your Back on a Friend was the first one I heard. I started at the beginning after that. Power Supply is just Budgie going for the throat on every song. It reminds me of Riot's Fire Down Under in that sense. I'm surprised Ducky doesn't rate it higher because it's metal as f**k.

The songs don't resonate so well with me. I prefer the songs on the EP.

1. Never Turn Your Back on a Friend

2. Budgie

3. In for the Kill

4. Squawk

5. Nightflight

6. Impeckable

7. Bandolier

8. If I Were Brittania I'd Waive The Rules

9. Power Supply

10. Deliver Us From Evil

One of the most underrated bands out there, some great (and not so great) albums by them

Top 3 are essential for any hard rock lovers

• Like 2