Happy Anniversary JAG!

Lorraine

Isn't this a TV show?

Who the HECK is the girl holding the bra in your sig? She looks familiar....

It's your girlfriend from the future!!

Isn't this a TV show?

Your prognostication abilities SUCK, man....

Hah it's just some actress, you've probably seen her a few years back in Shark and Smallville.

She's also in D.O.A., having a girl fight in the rain...which is as good a reason to make a movie as I can think of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6SofyC15dE

That was great! :goodone: :drool: :clap: :drool: :clap: :drool: :clap: :drool: :clap: :drool: :goodone:

Who won?? :unsure: I wasn't really paying attention to the result! :banana: :smoke: :LOL:

• Like 1

Isn't this a TV show?

Isn't this a TV show?

Hah it's just some actress, you've probably seen her a few years back in Shark and Smallville.

She's also in D.O.A., having a girl fight in the rain...which is as good a reason to make a movie as I can think of

That was great! :goodone: :drool: :clap: :drool: :clap: :drool: :clap: :drool: :clap: :drool: :goodone:

Who won?? :unsure: I wasn't really paying attention to the result! :banana: :smoke: :LOL:

Holly Valance won...but they all team up at the end to kick Eric Roberts bad-guy ass

Isn't this a TV show?

Isn't this a TV show?

Holly Valance won...but they all team up at the end to kick Eric Roberts bad-guy ass

Holly Valance was in Neighbours wasn't she?

I wish Jag could see this. He's left a lasting legacy on this forum, rather by accident rather than by design but a legacy nonetheless.

I don't know if you are serous or not. I do not remember JAG.

Not serious. I should start using emoticons when I'm trying to be sarcastic or funny!

• Like 1

Isn't this a TV show?

Isn't this a TV show?

Yeah...followed by a brief attempt at pop music

Isn't this a TV show?

Isn't this a TV show?

Yeah...followed by a brief attempt at pop music

They always try that, to cash on their good looks. :hail:

• Like 1

I wish Jag could see this. He's left a lasting legacy on this forum, rather by accident rather than by design but a legacy nonetheless.

Not serious. I should start using emoticons when I'm trying to be sarcastic or funny!

Just don't try a career in comedy. :P

• Like 1

:) Emoticons are important. I've gotten in a lot of hot water by not using them. :sarcastic:

I am glad that the thread didn't go to waste. Treeduck and Friends seem to be having a good time. :popcorn:

• Like 3

:) Emoticons are important. I've gotten in a lot of hot water by not using them. :sarcastic:

I am glad that the thread didn't go to waste. Treeduck and Friends seem to be having a good time. :popcorn:

Treeduck and Friends sounds like a good name for a kids cartoon :D
  • Like 4

:hug2:

• Like 1

We always have a good time! ;)

• Like 1

Sort of like the Hair Bear Bunch only with ducks! :16ton:

• Like 3

Ducks and lions. A winning combination!

• Like 2

Ducks and lions. A winning combination!

Aye!

http://worth1000.s3.amazonaws.com/submissions/13999500/13999550_062a_1024x2000.jpg

• Like 2

Feathered Fowl Fellowship... :banana: :hi:

• Like 2