Malware alert?

OldRUSHfan

A bunch of times that I've tried to access posts by Troutman, my computer has had a warning of 'Malware' (on the site ahead) I don't know if this only applies to 'Troutman' posts, but I've not received this warning anywhere else on TRF. It is a GOOGLE alert, my Pro level AVAST anti-virus didn't catch it, and I distrust anything from Google, but who knows, eh?

I used to get that anytime I had a pm from a member here.

I think Google has it out for TRF. But what really ticks me off is that it picks on Troutman's posts specifically. http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Angry/angryfire.gif

This is the alert:

.............................................................................................................................................................

(white octogan with red X in the middle)

The Site ahead contains malware

Attackers on www.stopmikelupica.com might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards).

[check box]Automatically report details of possible security incidents to Google.

Privacy policy[underlined text]

DETAILS Back to safety

............................................................................................................................................................

all on red with white text. I've given this to 73 today.

I've gotten that warning using Chrome on my laptop over the last couple days everytime I try and go into the TRF MIA Thread. It only happens in that thread and nowhere else on this forum or anywhere else I go on the internet.

The page loads just fine on my smartphone using the regular default web browser on it.

Strange....

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

I've gotten that warning using Chrome on my laptop over the last couple days everytime I try and go into the TRF MIA Thread. It only happens in that thread and nowhere else on this forum or anywhere else I go on the internet.

The page loads just fine on my smartphone using the regular default web browser on it.

Strange....

Have you told 73 about this? Please do.....

This doesn't appear on FireFox either.....