People on Ebay are just wrong. Neils autograph book.

robertrobyn

Shit, if he gets that I may have to sell the 3 book box set I got a few years back :givebeer:

That is mega-rare. As in only something like 150 were ever made. 300 tops. Perhaps someone with a better memory than me at the moment can verify that.

Anyway, It appears this guy is an Ebay pro at this sort of thing based on the name. I wonder how many he stocked up on?

http://www.ebay.com/...QoAAOSwEK9XApoe

I was going to wait a while on this given the circumstances but decided to pull the trigger after work in case these ebay people create artificial shortages by buying them all up. I probably should have waited a little longer though as I'm not sure how likely it is that the venture capitalists will strike.

Yes, just found mine, number 83 of 150.

• Like 2

Shit, if he gets that I may have to sell the 3 book box set I got a few years back :givebeer:

That is mega-rare. As in only something like 150 were ever made. 300 tops. Perhaps someone with a better memory than me at the moment can verify that.

Anyway, It appears this guy is an Ebay pro at this sort of thing based on the name. I wonder how many he stocked up on?

http://www.ebay.com/...QoAAOSwEK9XApoe

I was going to wait a while on this given the circumstances but decided to pull the trigger after work in case these ebay people create artificial shortages by buying them all up. I probably should have waited a little longer though as I'm not sure how likely it is that the venture capitalists will strike.

Yes, just found mine, number 83 of 150.

I think this one will be interesting as it coincides with the R40 Tour...

...looking forward to reading this one.

I am as well. I did get my signed copy (yay!) but not from the ebay guy (double yay!).

• Like 1

It is sold out?- If Neil never signs books again it is worth it!

Let the market bear what it can.

Somehow I can't ever picture a world where Neil wouldn't sign his books (for money or otherwise.)

I'm kind of surprised this sold out already. Neil seems to know his demand. Unless of course they're all on ebay....

• Like 1