Rush Word Scramble

RushRevisited

Good one Ceej!!!!!!

OK,

A cetain mod on the board was walking down the streets of San Francisco, when some scrotes in a passing car started shouting disparaging remarks about ballet.

Straight away, he took off after the car at a ferocious rate, prompting one of his friends to comment -

Damn Me - Mad Moonraker Fast!!!!

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Apr 1 2007, 05:44 AM)
Good one Ceej!!!!!!

OK,

A cetain mod on the board was walking down the streets of San Francisco, when some scrotes in a passing car started shouting disparaging remarks about ballet.

Straight away, he took off after the car at a ferocious rate, prompting one of his friends to comment -

Damn Me - Mad Moonraker Fast!!!!

A modest man from Mandrake 653.gif

what else are you going to do with all those m's? confused13.gif

signs015.gif

653.gif

well.....

As Ged, Al and Neil are sat in their 5 star Hotel after playing to 1,000's of dedicated fans in dozens of concerts around the world - they might reflect on their tour and say....

Maybe....... Road Life's not so bad.

They're just making memories for all of us and they have proved to us that they are not fly by nights!!!

Rush for ever!!!!! 2.gif

GeddyFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif AlexFinal.gif

edit... My browser has just revealed to me that it has a great memory!!!!! - Iv'e just submitted this with all enthusiasm and found that things have moved on .... A LOT!!!

Apologies to all and it gives me chance to use wacko.gif and fing.gif and oops.gif - Hope it's the last time I use them!!

Edited by GringoBBB

QUOTE (GringoBBB @ Apr 2 2007, 04:37 AM)
653.gif

well.....

As Ged, Al and Neil are sat in their 5 star Hotel after playing to 1,000's of dedicated fans in dozens of concerts around the world - they might reflect on their tour and say....

Maybe....... Road Life's not so bad.

They're just making memories for all of us and they have proved to us that they are not fly by nights!!!

Rush for ever!!!!!  2.gif

GeddyFinal.gif  NeilFinal.gif  AlexFinal.gif

edit... My browser has just revealed to me that it has a great memory!!!!! - Iv'e just submitted this with all enthusiasm and found that things have moved on ....  A LOT!!!

Apologies to all and it gives me chance to use  wacko.gif and  fing.gif and  oops.gif - Hope it's the last time I use them!!

smile.gif Correct! Aww sad.gif but i'm afraid that was after the buzzer. However, we do have some lovely gifts for you...

A year's supply of Rice-a-Roni http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/RolindaBonz/ricearoni.jpg *the San Francisco treat*

A

N

D

this authentic Mexican sombrero ---> http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c167/RolindaBonz/sombrero.jpg <---coveted by anagramigos everywhere!

audience: "YAY! The master won hatt!" cheer.gif

wink.gif See what you can do with this one. trink39.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Apr 5 2007, 03:30 AM)
What A Neat Mystery. Hot!!!

When I found 'mystery' last night I thought I had it.

Back to the Scrabble board!!!!

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif no.gif applaudit.gif

efforts like that have to be rewarded yes.gif

here's a clue --->(2,6,4,4,3)

653.gif

Fair play to you Rolinda, just when I was about to start tearing my hair out, you pop up and provide an arrow to point my way.

I just want to say, from the bottom of my heart, that you're brilliant, no matter what they say.

Not, of course, that I'm suggesting for a minute that they say anything, I'm just pointing out that if they did, it wouldn't detract me or influence my opinion one little bit.

trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Apr 8 2007, 12:13 PM)
Fair play to you Rolinda, just when I was about to start tearing my hair out, you pop up and provide an arrow to point my way.

I just want to say, from the bottom of my heart, that you're brilliant, no matter what they say.

Not, of course, that I'm suggesting for a minute that they say anything, I'm just pointing out that if they did, it wouldn't detract me or influence my opinion one little bit.

trink39.gif  trink39.gif

laugh.gif oh good! tongue.gif

applaudit.gif haha, very nice win, Madra! cheer.gif

oh, and Happy Easter to you and your loved ones. trink39.gif Now its your turn to hide the eggs. common001.gif

653.gif 2.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Apr 8 2007, 04:44 PM)
QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Apr 8 2007, 12:13 PM)

trink39.gif  trink39.gif

laugh.gif oh good! tongue.gif

applaudit.gif haha, very nice win, Madra! cheer.gif

oh, and Happy Easter to you and your loved ones. trink39.gif Now its your turn to hide the eggs. common001.gif

653.gif 2.gif trink38.gif

This one had me stumped too.

trink39.gif

*****Please note, this is NOT a lyric*****

"8-2-4-3-5-5"

The US Masters has just finished, but you may not be aware that in the Netherworld which is hidden from our view, there is a golf competition played every two years between Heaven and Hades.

Heaven usually wins, but this year, Hades reigned victorious following a long range putt on the last hole by one of its best known residents.

God looked down from his lofty perch, and thundered

"Burn Hades Rd, By-Tor Won Ryder Cup"

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Apr 9 2007, 04:03 AM)

"8-2-4-3-5-5"

The US Masters has just finished, but you may not be aware that in the Netherworld which is hidden from our view, there is a golf competition played every two years between Heaven and Hades.

Heaven usually wins, but this year, Hades reigned victorious following a long range putt on the last hole by one of its best known residents.

Produced by 2.gif and Terry Brown 653.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Apr 10 2007, 12:07 PM)
QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Apr 9 2007, 04:03 AM)

"8-2-4-3-5-5"

Produced by 2.gif and Terry Brown 653.gif

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Apr 10 2007, 01:00 PM)
We are not worthy, we are not worthy

yes.gif  yes.gif  1287.gif  1287.gif

trink39.gif

are you kidding!?! i learned from watching You and Slaine work these crazy things! notworthy.gif

as soon as you said it wasn't a lyric, i reached for the liner notes.

though i have to admit, i was certainly blessed to have laid hold of Signals first. wink.gif

so i was feelin pretty lucky when the clock struck 10 and the pre-sales for Vegas began. 653.gif

but O how fans dash! over and over i tried to lock down a good seat. rage.gif

does anyone know where section FLRD is? i'm still not sure what i bought. wacko.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Apr 10 2007, 11:13 PM)

trink39.gif

are you kidding!?! i learned from watching You and Slaine work these crazy things! notworthy.gif

though i have to admit, i was certainly blessed to have laid hold of Signals first. wink.gif

so i was feelin pretty lucky when the clock struck 10 and the pre-sales for Vegas began. 653.gif

does anyone know where section FLRD is? i'm still not sure what i bought. wacko.gif

A Show of Hands

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Apr 10 2007, 09:08 PM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Apr 10 2007, 11:13 PM)

trink39.gif

A Show of Hands

biggrin.gif

WOO! cheer.gif yes.gif

that was fast! well done, M'Lady! cosmo.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Apr 11 2007, 09:00 PM)
Thanks again. trink39.gif

Here we go...

Misbehave so intimate stringency

Have fun.

Thought I should drop a clue. wink.gif

80's

5-4-6-3-11

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Apr 13 2007, 12:05 AM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Apr 12 2007, 05:46 PM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Apr 11 2007, 09:00 PM)
Thanks again. trink39.gif

Here we go...

Misbehave so intimate stringency

Have fun.

Thought I should drop a clue. wink.gif

80's

5-4-6-3-11

trink39.gif

11? unsure.gif

yes.gif