"We're Only Immortal For A Limited Time!" Artwork By My 15 Year Old Daughter! Critics Please Be Honest! Skylar Rocks!

RUSHHEAD666

Hey Earl,

Your daughter has talent! bean is right keep encouraging her to be creative,

Be careful in your new situation with your now Ex. Life on the rebound is a time when many a strange things will happen. I have had a brief encounter with re-emergance into single life when me and my wife of 27 years now went through our 7 year itch phase. don't count it over unless God forbid something terrible happens. It may be months it may be years but you and her will have encountrers. some really fun and others not so. I remember I was really at the point that I thought my relationship was absolutely over withmy wife. We put each other through so much hell and my youngest daughter suffering from both of our selfishness. However today i know I would live through it all again to have the relationship we have now! I know that the guiding force that helped us mend the bridge was the desire of not putting our child at the time (soon to be children) what our parents put us through when we were children. I know every situation is different but I say it ain't over till it's over. I can tell you the grudge sex is great!!! ;)

• Like 2

I am not a dead beat dad, I will do anything for my girls. My wife thinks I'm a crazy selfish music drummer Rush addict human! Ugh! TRUE! LOL!

Hey, you can be a crazy selfish music drummer Rush addict human and still be a good dad. And still be a good husband, too! There are women out there who appreciate that kind of thing, should you ever decide to abandon the single life.

• Like 2

I have my daughter this week so I already put her to work!

I asked her to draw a picture based on a lyric.

The first lyric that popped into my Rushhead was "We're only immortal for a limited time."

So she thought about it for a few minutes and went to work.

My good friend Gina is going to post it on here for me since I have no clue! I can't even take a photo from my iPhotos and put it on my Avatar.

Believe me I have tried.

Anyway Skylar is awesome and I am blessed! Thank God I took both of my daughters to New Mexico to see the first show of the Time Machine Tour!

RUSH ON!!!

Oh and please if you smoke cigarettes please stop.

See below........

Is Gina your new girlfriend Earl? :smoke:

Oh wait a sec, that Gina! :facepalm: :16ton:

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Love you Pat!

Sky is only 15. She RULES!

I am blessed!

At least my genetics are solid.

Loneliness is happiness.

Have you heard from Wendy yet?? What's she up to?

Ugh! I love it Pat. Forget PMing! I have no clue to what she is up to. Today was the first time I had to go over to her apartment and pick up Sky.

She wasn't there.

However as fate would have it, I took Sky to Safeway, our big grocery chain and BOOM! There was Wendy! So awkward. I was was cool and just smiled while she talked with Sky for a bit.

It's all so strange to me.

I am not angry. I am not depressed but yes, if I had my way I would still wish to be married.

I can't fukk with reality or fate.

The cliches of life apply to us all.

So I know there are people on her who are angry that I type about my personal life on here.

I personally don't care.

Perhaps all of the bullshit and philosophy that pours out of my tainted brain will help someone someday.

No matter if you make a billion dollars a year or are married to the hottest most intellectual woman or man on the planet you will always have issues and drama.

All I know is that I have two amazing daughters.

That's "The Bottom Line."

Signed,

RATT

LOL!

I think you should listen to some METAL :haz: mate and don't go to Safeway anymore what other places could you go to?

• Like 1

The first lyric that popped into my Rushhead was "We're only immortal for a limited time."

My good friend Gina is going to post it on here for me since I have no clue! I can't even take a photo from my iPhotos and put it on my Avatar.

Believe me I have tried.

Anyway Skylar is awesome and I am blessed! Thank God I took both of my daughters to New Mexico to see the first show of the Time Machine Tour!

RUSH ON!!!

See below........

Earl, I'm a professional artist. Since she's already showing this promise at 15, if she's interested then I think she should definitely be encouraged to draw, draw, and draw some more! I would also recommend that she eat up the work of great artists the way you eat up music! :yes:

First off Bean you are amazing. Wow! What a compliment. I am so glad that you get me. You are right. Music is my art form of choice until the day I die.

I know that Skyar is beyond gifted.

She is blowing my mind with her artwork.

She started drawing at like 6 years old. She is probably a natural like you!!!

I do encourage it but she is insecure.

She is a lot like me. LOL!

I swear to you, I asked her tonight if she wanted to to to art school and she say NO!

Thank goodness I am conscious and aware of my reality. Believe it or not my mind is clear.

I am not insane or crazy or on drugs like some love to say.

My own personal life my be in the crapper but I have two of beautiful, intellectual, athletic daughters in the world.

I don't take it for granted.

I am blessed.

If you could show me some of your art I would love to see it.

Seriously.

Let me know.

:)

Hopefully the insecurity will wane as the teenage years pass; I'd guess that she'll gain confidence as she keeps drawing, too, especially with you there to support her!

You're grand in my books, Earl, and your daughters are clearly fortunate to have you--so not to worry :)

Funny you should mention my own art, as I'm working on a series that involves bones and female figures right now! It's a bit relevant to Skylar's drawing in that sense. I've only got one detail shot right now as most of the works are still in progress, but I'll have to flip some your way once I've got more than one photo for ya! I appreciate the interest! :cheers:

I know it's late and I've never met you but I love you!!!

You don't realize how important your words mean to me.

I know it's a public forum and I should use a filter on my brain and hands but wow, it's so nice to read your comments.

I am not a dead beat dad, I will do anything for my girls. My wife thinks I'm a crazy selfish music drummer Rush addict human! Ugh! TRUE! LOL!

So I will stop there. I could go on and on.

I know I am a good person.

I get a lot of flack for being different.

Why?

Because I love music, writing and drumming? UGH!!!

It's all good.

I will always support Skylar and Zoe! I am so lucky!!!

Perhaps my daughters fuel my own self confidence.

I get a bad rap Bean and I am not bad.

Oh well.

So enough about me.

It's amazing timing that you are working on the same theme like Sky.

Please at least PM a link or something if you want to keep it private.

Trust me.

I would love to see your work.

Flip me something my way! LOL!

I was Art Student Of The Year my senior year in high school. Sky is a freshman and she blows me away!!!!

I must say and I am not being a lame egoist.

Glad to see my genes have passed over well into my girls.

They are both soccer stars too. I played for ten years but again they blow me away.

I will say that they have their mother's looks and GPA. LOL!!!

I majored in English.

Go figure........

LOL

Aww Earl, I love ya, too! :cheers:

You come across to me as a good person, Earl, you really do. Your love for your daughters, music, and life in general really shines through, and that's fantastic! The so-called "different" people are too often misunderstood--but that's everyone else's loss when it comes right down to it.

English makes sense to me as a major for you! Your posting style is highly creative!

You can expect a PM from me in time. I just want to have a few more images of the new work so that it is more worth your while! :)

Awesome Bean! Thanks for the kind words!!! It really does mean a lot to me!

Cheers!

• Like 1

Believe me I have tried.

RUSH ON!!!

See below........

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Love you Pat!

I am blessed!

Loneliness is happiness.

Ugh! I love it Pat. Forget PMing! I have no clue to what she is up to. Today was the first time I had to go over to her apartment and pick up Sky.

She wasn't there.

However as fate would have it, I took Sky to Safeway, our big grocery chain and BOOM! There was Wendy! So awkward. I was was cool and just smiled while she talked with Sky for a bit.

I am not angry. I am not depressed but yes, if I had my way I would still wish to be married.

So I know there are people on her who are angry that I type about my personal life on here.

I personally don't care.

Perhaps all of the bullshit and philosophy that pours out of my tainted brain will help someone someday.

No matter if you make a billion dollars a year or are married to the hottest most intellectual woman or man on the planet you will always have issues and drama.

Signed,

RATT

LOL!

I think you should listen to some METAL :haz: mate and don't go to Safeway anymore what other places could you go to?

Well my friend I am getting a brand new Whole Foods down the street from me. Also a brand new Safeway as well. I am sure she will be in both of those stores too.

It's all good man. I am sure I will "bump" into he again she lives four miles from my house. I will just be cool and respectful. It's all I can do.

I listened to "SHOUT AT THE DEVIL" last night. An album that will NEVER get old!

Wow...it is pretty great.

I agree with Bean-Tor, just keep encouraging and supporting her to draw and explore her gift for drawing.

Tell her that Uncle ReGor is very impressed.

:)

Hahahaha! Thanks Uncle! I just told her!!! She says "Thank you!"

Believe me I have tried.

RUSH ON!!!

See below........

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Love you Pat!

I am blessed!

Loneliness is happiness.

She wasn't there.

I personally don't care.

Signed,

RATT

LOL!

Well my friend I am getting a brand new Whole Foods down the street from me. Also a brand new Safeway as well. I am sure she will be in both of those stores too.

It's all good man. I am sure I will "bump" into he again she lives four miles from my house. I will just be cool and respectful. It's all I can do.

I listened to "SHOUT AT THE DEVIL" last night. An album that will NEVER get old!

Well what store does she hate? I bet she hates a few, those are the ones to go to!

I remember seeing Crue opening up the show Donington in 1984 at noon, stoned and drunk as fuckk. It was kind of surreal seeing them in broad daylight like that and with not many people standing up, it was like Crue was playing at a picnic for the first 15 minutes! Made it really easy for us to get right to the front of the stage though!

• Like 1

Who does she get her talent from ?

:goodone:

Not me! LOL!

Well maybe. I did the "Grace Under Pressure" album cover in watercolor in high school and I won an award! Art Student Of The Year buddy! I did the "Power Windows" album cover too. I'm insane man. I did the 1984" album cover in pencil. I did the "Theatre Of Pain"album cover in crayon. 1986

My point is I'm 47 now and I haven't changed. Still in love with the same music.

Skylar is beyond me.

At least I did something right in my life. I have two incredible daughters.

• Like 3

Believe me I have tried.

RUSH ON!!!

See below........

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Love you Pat!

I am blessed!

Loneliness is happiness.

She wasn't there.

I personally don't care.

Signed,

RATT

LOL!

Well what store does she hate? I bet she hates a few, those are the ones to go to!

I remember seeing Crue opening up the show Donington in 1984 at noon, stoned and drunk as fuckk. It was kind of surreal seeing them in broad daylight like that and with not many people standing up, it was like Crue was playing at a picnic for the first 15 minutes! Made it really easy for us to get right to the front of the stage though!

I will go to Safeway in another city. There are two more in Concord. I will steer away from Walnut Creek.

So enough of that shit let's talk ROCK!

You saw them in 1984 in daylight?

YOU LUCKY BUM!!!!!!!

I know you were trashed but do you remember the songs they played? All "Too Fast For Love" stuff right? Incredible.

Not me! LOL!

Well maybe. I did the "Grace Under Pressure" album cover in watercolor in high school and I won an award! Art Student Of The Year buddy! I did the "Power Windows" album cover too. I'm insane man. I did the 1984" album cover in pencil. I did the "Theatre Of Pain"album cover in crayon. 1986

My point is I'm 47 now and I haven't changed. Still in love with the same music.

Skylar is beyond me.

Earl do your daughters know about TRF and your metal pals on here? And do they know you were banned from the Y&T forum!!?? Do they know you're a rebel?? :16ton:

• Like 4

Not me! LOL!

Skylar is beyond me.

Earl do your daughters know about TRF and your metal pals on here? And do they know you were banned from the Y&T forum!!?? Do they know you're a rebel?? :16ton:

Pat! Oh yes! They know all about the Rush Forum and they even know about YOU!

"Rebel Rebel" buddy!

• Like 1

Hey, you can be a crazy selfish music drummer Rush addict human and still be a good dad. And still be a good husband, too! There are women out there who appreciate that kind of thing, should you ever decide to abandon the single life.

Thanks Gina! I get it! You are awesome!

Believe me I have tried.

RUSH ON!!!

See below........

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Love you Pat!

I am blessed!

Loneliness is happiness.

She wasn't there.

I personally don't care.

Signed,

RATT

LOL!

I will go to Safeway in another city. There are two more in Concord. I will steer away from Walnut Creek.

YOU LUCKY BUM!!!!!!!

I know you were trashed but do you remember the songs they played? All "Too Fast For Love" stuff right? Incredible.

They did Shout at the Devil, I think they started with Bastard, Knock 'em Dead Kid, Ten Seconds to Love, Helter Skelter was the encore. The rest were Live Wire, Looks that Kill, Red Hot, Piece of Your Action, I think that was it.

After Crue it was Accept, Y&T, Gary Moore, Ozzy, Van Halen and AC/DC in that order. 12 hours of madness! And the weather was great I was sunburned down just my left side, left arm mostly.

Not me! LOL!

Skylar is beyond me.

"Rebel Rebel" buddy!

Surely not me! :LOL:

• Like 1

Hey Earl,

Your daughter has talent! bean is right keep encouraging her to be creative,

Be careful in your new situation with your now Ex. Life on the rebound is a time when many a strange things will happen. I have had a brief encounter with re-emergance into single life when me and my wife of 27 years now went through our 7 year itch phase. don't count it over unless God forbid something terrible happens. It may be months it may be years but you and her will have encountrers. some really fun and others not so. I remember I was really at the point that I thought my relationship was absolutely over withmy wife. We put each other through so much hell and my youngest daughter suffering from both of our selfishness. However today i know I would live through it all again to have the relationship we have now! I know that the guiding force that helped us mend the bridge was the desire of not putting our child at the time (soon to be children) what our parents put us through when we were children. I know every situation is different but I say it ain't over till it's over. I can tell you the grudge sex is great!!! ;)

Haha! Thank you my friend for the excellent advice!! Strange things are happening now. It is what it is. I know I am now alone. I think the divorce rate is getting higher and higher each and every year. It's sad really but it's life.

I'll be ok. Sadly I knew my marriage was over about three years ago.

I don't have a broken heart. My mind is clear. It's just difficult readjusting to solitude and independence. It's actually quite refreshing. No more tension in the air and yep, the girls are happier too.

Cheers!!!

Sex????

What's that? ;)

Believe me I have tried.

RUSH ON!!!

See below........

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Love you Pat!

I am blessed!

Loneliness is happiness.

She wasn't there.

I personally don't care.

Signed,

RATT

LOL!

YOU LUCKY BUM!!!!!!!

They did Shout at the Devil, I think they started with Bastard, Knock 'em Dead Kid, Ten Seconds to Love, Helter Skelter was the encore. The rest were Live Wire, Looks that Kill, Red Hot, Piece of Your Action, I think that was it.

After Crue it was Accept, Y&T, Gary Moore, Ozzy, Van Halen and AC/DC in that order. 12 hours of madness! And the weather was great I was sunburned down just my left side, left arm mostly.

Ok Pat. I don't like you anymore.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????????????

I would have died to see those bands together!!! INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!

So you saw Accept on their "Restless And Wild" Tour? "BASTARD!"

"RED HOT!"

If I ever finish building my Rock And Roll Time Machine I'm hitting that show!!

Was this MONSTERS OF ROCK?????

Not me! LOL!

Skylar is beyond me.

"Rebel Rebel" buddy!

Hahaha! Oh yeah buddy!

• Like 1

Believe me I have tried.

RUSH ON!!!

See below........

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Love you Pat!

I am blessed!

Loneliness is happiness.

She wasn't there.

I personally don't care.

Signed,

RATT

LOL!

YOU LUCKY BUM!!!!!!!

Ok Pat. I don't like you anymore.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????????????

I would have died to see those bands together!!! INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!

So you saw Accept on their "Restless And Wild" Tour? "BASTARD!"

"RED HOT!"

If I ever finish building my Rock And Roll Time Machine I'm hitting that show!!

Was this MONSTERS OF ROCK?????

Yeah that was the line-up. And it does look like almost an Earl dream line-up. It was a huge gig 70,000 people. It's amazing having 70,000 people all around you, no seats, no bleachers, no structures whatsoever just 70,000 metalheads crammed together! After being right at the front for Crue we gradually found ourselves going backwards! But we were still fairly near the front for Ozzy and Van Halen. I was knackered by the time AC/DC came on after 10 hours of METAL and too much drinking and too much sun! I was also parched they were selling shitty drinks for ridiculous prices!

Not me! LOL!

Skylar is beyond me.

"Rebel Rebel" buddy!

Hahaha! Oh yeah buddy!

They probably think we're all nuts! Do they believe in aliens too? :AlienSmiley: