Does anyone know a Tony B. here?

OldRUSHfan

He tried to contact me in some way I don't know about, and my Malware prog zapped it. Sorry, if my malware sniffer bites you, your message get trashed! 411 for y'all! :o

No TonyB. here that I am aware of. Maybe someone else here longer than me would know.

That's what I'm hoping! :hi: :banana:

Thanks, EM! I'm not sure even if the person is from here....the message was from Yahoo mail for the iPhone, and though I do still have a Yahoo acct. I NEVER use it...and I don't even OWN an iPhone.... Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

You should start a thread on every message board you're a member of, send out a mass message on Facebook, same for your email contacts, and maybe post on Yik Yak, Twitter, Grindr, Tinder and all those other places you frequent. Surely someone out there knows a Tony B. and that fact that they tried to contact you in some unknown way via Yahoo for the iPhone.

You should start a thread on every message board you're a member of, send out a mass message on Facebook, same for your email contacts, and maybe post on Yik Yak, Twitter, Grindr, Tinder and all those other places you frequent. Surely someone out there knows a Tony B. and that fact that they tried to contact you in some unknown way via Yahoo for the iPhone.

My Dad used to own a Dark blue '63 Galaxy 500...When he bought a Fire Engine Red '64 Mercury Monterey Marauder (white vinyl hard top) I asked, "Where did the Blue car go?" :LOL:

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1