All The World's A Stage removed from Spotify. WTF

DirtyMidnighter

Doesnt matter too much to me, I'm too cheap for premium ($10 a month just for music? Seems a bit steep to me.) and shuffle only gave me Clockwork Angels versions of songs, and now added R40 to the mix. Most songs are never shuffled through, and I can only listen to those on my tablet (luckily it's like premium, but with ads and without offline play).

I use Spotify a lot! If I like my new discoveries, I buy the album! A great way to discover new music, but ATWAS has been removed before. Not sure why, but maybe they are trying to push the new live album by removing the classics, ya know, the good old fashioned proper competition, who knows?!!

Doesnt matter too much to me, I'm too cheap for premium ($10 a month just for music? Seems a bit steep to me.) and shuffle only gave me Clockwork Angels versions of songs, and now added R40 to the mix. Most songs are never shuffled through, and I can only listen to those on my tablet (luckily it's like premium, but with ads and without offline play).

I just had to qoute your post for no other reason than to see our user names together :LOL:

• Like 1

I guess I'm a dinosaur by mind. I'm not into streaming at all. I like to buy the whole package, see and hear what the artist wanted me to experience.

After spending thousands on music, gigs, and stuff related in a few short years, I realised I had to become more selective. So streaming is great for those who recognise there are better things to spend money on that countless albums.

I stream what I am curious about, and then buy if I love it. Last year I spent a fortune and not gonna lie, with such wide tastes as mine, I risk going bankrupt haha!

I guess I'm a dinosaur by mind. I'm not into streaming at all. I like to buy the whole package, see and hear what the artist wanted me to experience.

After spending thousands on music, gigs, and stuff related in a few short years, I realised I had to become more selective. So streaming is great for those who recognise there are better things to spend money on that countless albums.

I stream what I am curious about, and then buy if I love it. Last year I spent a fortune and not gonna lie, with such wide tastes as mine, I risk going bankrupt haha!

I can understand it when you buy it afterwards. I fear streaming will be another nail in the coffin when it comes to selling music on a physical medium. Glad to hear you helping keeping it alive :)

• Like 1

I can understand it when you buy it afterwards. I fear streaming will be another nail in the coffin when it comes to selling music on a physical medium. Glad to hear you helping keeping it alive :)

I do! But I no longer take risks. I buy only what I enjoy now! No more taking risks with my money!

And I stopped buying multiple copies of albums in different formats years ago. Unless an album has definitely been upgraded with remastering, I no longer care how many different releases their are. What a waste of money!

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1