It's Bias Time On The Boring Retired Rush Section! Which "Prime Mover" Do You Adore Most? GHOST OR RUSH?

RUSHHEAD666

The Ultimate "POLL"TERGEIST! GHOST VS RUSH!  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Pick Your Favorite "Prime Mover" Song By Two Of The Greatest Bands in The Spiritual World!

• GHOST
    • RUSH

So Rusheads and Ghostheads alike! Which song do you adore more? Are you into Eighties Rush synth love or do you prefer the heavier sound of 2000's Ghost Metal?

You know I love every song on "Hold Yer Fire" but in in 2015 I'm moving on. Just like our boys in Retired Rush!

I'm going for SWEDISH ABBA BLACK METAL! GHOST!!!!!

Compare and contrast if you dare:

GHOST:

RUSH:

• Like 1

Wow, this is turning into a ghost forum

Not a fan. sorry but I think they suck.

Ghost isn't fit to lick John Rutseys dead left foot.

in my opinion

You are on crack! So lick John's "Ghost" butt crack instead! LOL! IT'S ALL GOOD! GHOST HATER!

It's ok! You make the Ghost world go around! You probably love "Ghost In The Machine" more than anything Tobias has written!

You guys are so easy!

I should just keep writing on here until the server blows up!

I love "GHOST IN THE SHELL!" LOL!

I checked out Ghost because of what everybody is saying about them on this forum. It's okay... I hate the costumes. Lame.

Haha! The cheese factory is greatness. I overlook the costumes and the gimmick.

It's like I truly will always love KISS but they get shit for being horrible musicians.

I'm just a rare breed man.

I see though the Masquerade Of Massive Mediocrity!

Doesn't matter to me and I'm proudly one of the biggest Rush fans on the planet!

Perhaps I'm a small child and I will never grow up?

Fukk it!

I'm sorry you don't get it.

It's ok.

We all have our own tastes.

Eventually I will stop all of this Ghost Madness and write a thread about the new Def Leppard album. UGH!

This poll will be on the back page of the Rush Forum in "THREE DAYS!"

Signed,

Jane's Addiction

I checked out Ghost because of what everybody is saying about them on this forum. It's okay... I hate the costumes. Lame.

I listened to the whole three times in hopes that it would grab me. I actually can't remember what a second of the music sounded like.

You have excellent taste in music. I can't believe you didn't get hooked on their melodic tunes.

Both songs are bad, but Rush's is much better than Ghost's.

I sort of get it.

I only started this poll because both bands have the same song title.

"Prime Mover" is not one of Ghost's greatest songs.

But I love it!

Just like the Rush tune.

I know, I'm a whore.

But it makes me happy.

I listened to the whole three times in hopes that it would grab me. I actually can't remember what a second of the music sounded like.

You have excellent taste in music. I can't believe you didn't get hooked on their melodic tunes.

and I went into it completely tabula rasa man, I wanted to dig it, but I guess I just wanted it to be MORE sinister, and it just sounded flat to me. Obviously they can play, the concept is actually pretty cool, but it just doesn't deliver. Part of the reason I'm thinking c'mon guys, is because you are all raving about them but like graxxus said above, its just OK.

• Like 1

and I went into it completely tabula rasa man, I wanted to dig it, but I guess I just wanted it to be MORE sinister, and it just sounded flat to me. Obviously they can play, the concept is actually pretty cool, but it just doesn't deliver. Part of the reason I'm thinking c'mon guys, is because you are all raving about them but like graxxus said above, its just OK.

It's all good man! This is why I post the way I do! It's impossible to get everyone on the same page! It doesn't work for you and graxxus. Maybe some year it will click.

I remember listening to "Appetite For Destruction" for the first time.

I fukking hated it so much that I returned it for store credit.

Well I bought it again and fell in love.

Different strokes man.

Signed,

Gary Coleman

LOL....what did you get with the store credit? do you remember?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I think I picked up the new SLAUGHTER! LOL!!!

KIDDING!

No clue!

yeah that would be enough to have me going back to GnR.

Hahaha!

Maybe that shitty Rush record "Hold Your Fire."

Both released in 1987! LOL

• Like 1

First cd bought. HYF. Tower Records. 1988.

It's incredible! We are brothers! I bet we have crossed paths before!

My first cd was the first cd ever released. Tower Records.

Dire Straits "Brothers In Arms."

I remember next it was then "Moving Pictures" and RATT "Out Of The Cellar. Endless.

Bliss

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1