Still believe?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Is The X Files still a viable Sci Fi vehicle

• Uhh yeah
    • Oh hell no
    • Scully then
    • Scully now
    • Scully anytime

If you look at it like the cast, crew and producers did, it was a PARODY. I loved it...... :dweez: :AlienSmiley:
  • Like 2

4th was pretty good. I hope they renew this for more episodes.

Just saw it... this was pretty damn good like they used to be. And that hoping we didn't treat William like trash at the end... the whole family dynamic

Hit home.

Season finale in a week huh? I KNEW there was too much shit blowing up in the promos for 6 episodes lol

• Like 2

Hulu leaked Monday's ep on Friday for a hour or so, so I was able to watch it twice. Best one so far. I'm wondering if the quarter that Scully's mom had has any significance because it makes an appearance in this episode too. Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

I loved the third episode, but I've always liked the goofy episodes.

That Freddy Krueger MONSTER/car pic used to be a big thing in the '60s, 'RAT FINK' era...in the late '60s early '70s, there were a line of them in certain GUM packages and some of them allowed you to stick your own name on any Monster you got in your package! I got a real cool one to stick my name to, a multi stalk eyed yellow thing.... :dweez: :AlienSmiley: :LOL:

• Like 1

I liked the new episode last night. The appearance of The Lone Gunmen was way too short though. Not much more they could have done though since they're dead. Mulders shroom trip was funny. Edited by EagleMoon

this ep with Mulder on shrooms? Finally got to see it, had to DVR it. I hope they extend this past this small stint of shows. VERY well written, taking us on the roller coaster of hilarious, serious and downright weird a/k/a X Files at it's BEST Philosophical Mulder? yeah....
  • Like 1

The last episode on Monday looks like it's going to be amazing. I've been watching the promo clips they've posted. Looks like a major cliffhanger so they better make some more. I read an article that the head of FOX is definitely interested in doing more if they can get everyone on board.

Anderson's not really that old. The original show happened ages ago now but she was only 24 or 25 when it debuted. Last time I saw her was in Last King of Scotland...and she looked just as pretty and smart as ever in that.

I sat thru that whole damn film and didnt even realize that was her. She has aged very well.

That was a very good episode.

I only really liked the first and last episodes. The other ones didn't really do anything for me. Disappointed that the storyline for these episodes wasn't the story arc for all of them.

Yeah I wish they'd made it all one long storyline but they were trying to make it like the show used to be. Monster of the week and mythology mixed together but I think with only 6 episodes they didn't have enough time. I was always a fan more of the mythology too and the alien conspiracy. Chris Carter says FOX wants more but nothing is set in stone until they get a contract.