"Dangerous But Worth The Risk!" RATT VS. MOTLEY CRUE! "Danger!" LAY IT DOWN BABY! RED HOT!!!!!

RUSHHEAD666

RATT AND ROLL OR MOTLEY CRUE?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which Band Do You Love The Most?

• MOTLEY CRUE
    • RATT

Hey Earl This morning at the gym, with the iPod on shuffle, what pops up but Way Cool, Jr. Out of the Cellar was one of those albums I just couldn't play enough. I loved Invasion too, but after that my interest in Ratt declined. I remember people saying they were going to be the next Aerosmith. Ratt was probably more talented, the Crue was probably more fun.

Hey Rick! That is totally cool! Timing is everything!! I was not impressed with "Dancing Undercover" but I love "Reach For The Sky" and "Detonator." The 1999 self titled RATT record is damn good too.

Ratt were better musicians. By far. And better overall songwriters. The Crue better defined the era with their image though, and they had enough good songs. Id pick the Crue over all.
  • Like 2

You Think Your'e Tough????

What a great fukking song!!!

You know that Ozzy is in the video right??

With a white RATT on his shoulder!!!

Come on!!

Wake up Rushdeads!!!

RATT fukking rools!!!

Come on Pat!!!

RATT destroys ZZ TOP!!!

Great musicians, production, vibe, everything...they ruled that scene for a short while up to Invasion, end of story!! :hail:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1_DddNMHZ4

• Like 1

I'm late to this but I Haven't seen MC live....YET! I have seen RATT twice. Once at "The Stone" San Francisco before their first album Out of The Cellar came out. They opened with Sweet Cheater I believe. Fast forward I saw them at Day on the Green in Oakland as well headlined by the Scorpions.
  • Like 3