Lance Armstrong's rise and fall - The Program - Trailer

alphseeker

Wow! Ben Foster looks exactly like Lance. He even took PED's to really put himself into the role.

Even non-cyclists should get a kick out of this movie.

Oooh, thanks Alph! My husband will love this. He has followed cycling since the 80's, when we lived in Colorado and used to go see the Coors Classic. All the ins and outs of Lance and Floyd (whose parents live not far from us now) have been interesting to him, to say the least.

Have you read "Wheelmen" ? It's a book about the same thing as this movie; how the U.S. Postal team (and others) got involved with doping and how USADA was able to eventually bring them down. Great book but boy does it make Lance look ugly.

Thanks for the movie trailer! I will definitely go, but I will be thinking the whole time that Chris O'Dowd is Matt Damon! He looks like him in this trailer!! :D :D

Wow! Ben Foster looks exactly like Lance. He even took PED's to really put himself into the role.

Oooh, thanks Alph! My husband will love this. He has followed cycling since the 80's, when we lived in Colorado and used to go see the Coors Classic. All the ins and outs of Lance and Floyd (whose parents live not far from us now) have been interesting to him, to say the least.

Have you read "Wheelmen" ? It's a book about the same thing as this movie; how the U.S. Postal team (and others) got involved with doping and how USADA was able to eventually bring them down. Great book but boy does it make Lance look ugly.

Thanks for the movie trailer! I will definitely go, but I will be thinking the whole time that Chris O'Dowd is Matt Damon! He looks like him in this trailer!! :D :D

ill definitely check out that book. After watching a couple of Armstrong documentaries it is more than clear the guy I defended all these years turned out to be one of the most Heartless inhuman I've ever seen in sports.

ill definitely check out that book. After watching a couple of Armstrong documentaries it is more than clear the guy I defended all these years turned out to be one of the most Heartless inhuman I've ever seen in sports.

Man do I totally agree I fell for his story hook line and sinker. Maybe it's from the time when I first heard his cancer spreaded to his brain I thought for sure he was gone from this life. Read his books/magazines on cycling, training and even got his autograph at Discovery Channel in MD. NOW I can see how he could treat people the way he did.....he had so much to hide.

Looks legit. I went from amazed to concerned to convinced of guilt by the time he won his 4th tour. I tire of the arguments designed to defend him such as if everyone cheated and he won he was still the best. Utter nonsense. I look forward to movie.
  • Like 1

Man do I totally agree I fell for his story hook line and sinker. Maybe it's from the time when I first heard his cancer spreaded to his brain I thought for sure he was gone from this life. Read his books/magazines on cycling, training and even got his autograph at Discovery Channel in MD. NOW I can see how he could treat people the way he did.....he had so much to hide.

Yeah, you aren't the only ones. Husband and I were huge fans. I bought his posters for our kids; they loved getting up early in July to watch the Tour when he was in it. In 2005 we had a big party with our neighbors to celebrate Tour win # 7. The party was fun, anyway!