Matchbox or Hotwheels

Tom Sawyer

Matchbox or Hotwheels  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Matchbox or Hotwheels

• Matchbox
    • Hotwheels

I woke up yesterday,

To get ready for work. Went in to the kitchen and on the table were two new Hot Wheels. They are about six inches long. I was thinking, these are not the type I grew up with. :codger:

Oh man, I thought you were going to finish with... then my wife came in the room and said "they aren't as long as you believe they are honey... must be a guy thing" ;)

Matchbox because they were real cars, not made up ones like most of the hot wheels. Edited by Digital Man
  • Like 1

I never had either... :(

I don't think I ever had any either growing up but I have two boys now. I am pretty well-aware of the boy toy aisles and Hot Wheels are just far better. I won't even look at Matchbox. Hot Wheels though is kind of evil because they have specialty cars and of course you have to buy all but there's always that one you can't find which means you have to become obsessed about finding that last one.

I never had either... :(

I don't think I ever had any either growing up but I have two boys now. I am pretty well-aware of the boy toy aisles and Hot Wheels are just far better. I won't even look at Matchbox. Hot Wheels though is kind of evil because they have specialty cars and of course you have to buy all but there's always that one you can't find which means you have to become obsessed about finding that last one.

Back in the day, Matchboxes were much better. Hot Wheels never had doors that opened.

Today, they are both made by Mattel, so they are not all that different.