If They Don't Play (spoiler) In LA I'm Going To Jump On The Stage Naked And Hug.......

RUSHHEAD666

Honestly, there are about a hundred other Rush songs I'd rather hear in LA than Losing It.

LOL, I honestly I have no idea why that song is so revered. And I love Signals. It's my fave Rush album. There are at least 5 other Signals tracks I'd rather hear than Losing It.

I have heard rumblings that the Forum gig will get an outta the blue shocker one-time-only deep cut. I've even heard what it might be. Hint. C.P. ;)

Because it's an awesome song. Great lyrics, violin is haunting and soulful, and it's totally F'n relevant for this tour, even if it should have been played last tour.

:ranton:

Rush has better songs, is my point. :) If they wanna break out a deep cut once or twice on a tour, there are, IMO, better offerings. On Signals alone. :)

Honestly, there are about a hundred other Rush songs I'd rather hear in LA than Losing It.

LOL, I honestly I have no idea why that song is so revered. And I love Signals. It's my fave Rush album. There are at least 5 other Signals tracks I'd rather hear than Losing It.

I have heard rumblings that the Forum gig will get an outta the blue shocker one-time-only deep cut. I've even heard what it might be. Hint. C.P. ;)

Because it's an awesome song. Great lyrics, violin is haunting and soulful, and it's totally F'n relevant for this tour, even if it should have been played last tour.

Rush has better songs, is my point. :) If they wanna break out a deep cut once or twice on a tour, there are, IMO, better offerings. On Signals alone. :)

It's poignant man, you of all people should be able to appreciate that. Its OVER, right? ;) Better still to watch it die...

HAHAHA!

Wait I have this movie on Blu-Ray.

FAN BOYS?

I still have one, not all the cassettes anymore, but the box haha.

Ok I'm insane.

I still have my Rush cassettes in chronological order.

From "Grace Under Pressure" up to "Roll The Bones" my ticket stubs are still inside the cassettes!

• Like 1

We will agree to disagree on this one. I've been waiting for years to see this song live, and it's NEVER been played live before this tour.

• Like 1

HAHAHA!

FAN BOYS?

Ok I'm insane.

From "Grace Under Pressure" up to "Roll The Bones" my ticket stubs are still inside the cassettes!

Ten years ago I threw away all my cassettes. I regret it now. And this summer, i returned to Washington to find out that my mother in law threw out the classic 8 tracks. My life is a nightmare.

First world problems?

• Like 1

HAHAHA!

FAN BOYS?

Ok I'm insane.

Ten years ago I threw away all my cassettes. I regret it now. And this summer, i returned to Washington to find out that my mother in law threw out the classic 8 tracks. My life is a nightmare.

First world problems?

I only have a few left but I didn't "throw out" my old ones...I sold them over 20 years ago or gave them away to friends over the years

• Like 1

We will agree to disagree on this one. I've been waiting for years to see this song live, and it's NEVER been played live before this tour.

AMEN

HAHAHA!

FAN BOYS?

Ok I'm insane.

First world problems?

I only have a few left but I didn't "throw out" my old ones...I sold them over 20 years ago or gave them away to friends over the years

I actually have a few left in my old Toyota truck. Among them, Hemispheres, 2112, Ghost in the Machine, 52nd Street, and Thick as a Brick.

I could go all night!

BAN ME PLEASE!

TAKE BART! TAKE MY WIFE!

I take my wife everywhere but she finds her way home

HAHAHA!!

I prefer "FINDING MY WAY."

"fly by night away from here"

HAHAHA!

God you guys are great! I fukking flew my wife and I to Toronto for the R30 Tour. It was a fukking blast. Partied at the Orbit Room with a hundred Rush Fans from around the world.

Took her to a Bluejay game. Red Sox. Pedro Martinez lost.

Saw Alien VS Predator. They served beer in the lobby.

Took her to the CN Tower for dinner.

Took her shopping.

Took to pubs and partied.

One of the greatest times I ever had in my life.

You know what she told me about that trip two weeks ago?

"The only think I remember about Toronto was walking around all night trying to find a place to eat dinner."

WTF?

Insane how people change.

I never will

RUSH ON MUTHA FUKKAS!

I CAN'T WAIT TO BE FREE!

Sadly gang you can't have "Something For Nothing."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag

Are we brothers or the same age?

I loved that video when it came out!

On the "Calling Elvis" Tour I had second row. It was AMAZING!!!!!

"Love Over Gold" is one of the greatest albums on the planet.

Some critics label it progressive.

I agree.

Telegraph Road is genius.

It blows my mind.

I could go all night!

BAN ME PLEASE!

TAKE BART! TAKE MY WIFE!

HAHAHA!!

HAHAHA!

God you guys are great! I fukking flew my wife and I to Toronto for the R30 Tour. It was a fukking blast. Partied at the Orbit Room with a hundred Rush Fans from around the world.

Took her shopping.

"The only think I remember about Toronto was walking around all night trying to find a place to eat dinner."

WTF?

I never will

RUSH ON MUTHA FUKKAS!

I CAN'T WAIT TO BE FREE!

I agree.

It blows my mind.

I love Mark's playing on the song "Love Over Gold."

Damn.

• Like 1

haha

anyway, yeah its not one of the top 20 Rush songs or anything, but its a fuckn cool tune and really wonderful lyrics. They play it with some edge, but its a tender tune at its heart.

and yeah, the rarity of it, special guest musician, the last major tour, etc. Pretty cool if you ask me.

• Like 2

I could go all night!

BAN ME PLEASE!

TAKE BART! TAKE MY WIFE!

HAHAHA!!

HAHAHA!

Took her shopping.

WTF?

I never will

RUSH ON MUTHA FUKKAS!

I CAN'T WAIT TO BE FREE!

I agree.

It blows my mind.

I love Mark's playing on the song "Love Over Gold."

Damn.

How about the opening keys on It Never Rains, and the crescendo that song builds into?

"And it's a sad reminder, when your organ grinder has to come to you for rent..."

haha

anyway, yeah its not one of the top 20 Rush songs or anything, but its a fuckn cool tune and really wonderful lyrics. They play it with some edge, but its a tender tune at its heart.

and yeah, the rarity of it, special guest musician, the last major tour, etc. Pretty cool if you ask me.

I was a doubter until i saw the footage of it being played. Pure magic.

Since we're talking about these guys a favorite song, and one of the best "war" songs ever written.

• Like 2

Bard!!

What the hell are your top 20 Rush deep tracks??

Could you even list them now?

At this witching hour of the night?

Don't you dare list "Countdown" over "Losing It."

You must be very young not to get it.

Perhaps over time you will learn to understand the importance of this song on this tour!

I wanted "Afterimage" or "Red Lenses."

Killer Kuts!

Not deep at all!

"Cuts Like The Knife"

Signed

Bryan Adams

Hell he's a Canadian!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666