Anyone still unspoilt?

Merely Space

Yeah, I accidently saw two songs in advance that way. One was a song that there just wasn't that much riding on, and the other was one I felt sure they were going to do anyway. So really, no harm, no foul.

Well, listening to KLOS today in LA, they had a promo for winning Rush tickets. In the background for the promo they were playing an old Rush song that they never ever play, so I'm guessing that must be in the set list. So now I'm aware of 3 songs that will be played. Dammit.

August 1 can't come soon enough.

Well, listening to KLOS today in LA, they had a promo for winning Rush tickets. In the background for the promo they were playing an old Rush song that they never ever play, so I'm guessing that must be in the set list. So now I'm aware of 3 songs that will be played. Dammit.

Well, they could have been picking out random bed tracks for the ad, that's hardly a for sure spoiler. You can disbelieve it if you want.

I wanted nothing to do with being spoiler free. I was watching the scope feeds the first 3 nights..... I've always wanted to know the setlist up front.. Heck, the b set on the CA tour prompted me to buy a ticket for the Brooklyn show, after I already had one for Newark.

Having said all that, i was blown awy by the suprise song in both Newark and MSG this time out. So there's something to be said for waiting..or not knowing. :)

Now I just have to stop scouring the internet every day for Episode VII clues.....

Well, they could have been picking out random bed tracks for the ad, that's hardly a for sure spoiler. You can disbelieve it if you want.

Great show last night. The song KLOS was playing in its promo was Hemispheres, which is why I assumed it must be in the setlist.

I didn't mind the reverse order setlist and had no idea it was coming. I thought they would start the second set from the beginning and work their way to the middle. The movers constantly changing the set to be more retro was typical wacky Rush.

When they got to the Roll The Bones album, I thought to myself "They better not play Roll the Bones." Five seconds later, I thought "Goddammit." But it was fine with the new celebrity video. When they then skipped Presto back thru Power Windows, I was pretty pleased about that. Got all of that era that I needed in the CA tour.

They ended with the only two songs off the first album that I like so can't complain about that.

I was glad I was there and glad I didn't know what was coming other than Losing It, Hemispheres and Lakeside Park.

For whatever reason it wasn't an emotional goodbye for me. This was my 9th show dating back to Signals. Can't feel like they haven't given me all I could possibly have asked for. So I left feeling satisfied, not sad.

Edited by ZivotSon