My Premiership Fantasy Football Team

madra sneachta

Ricky, i'm not sure, but i think he may have meant how do the actual teams get their players! But this seems to be a very argumentative topic, so don't quote me on it!!!

And honestly guys, it's only football, nothing to get that worked up about! Well, until it's the manchester derby, i don't think me and ricky will be uttering a nice word to each other before or after the game!

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Aug 22 2005, 09:32 PM)
Ricky, i'm not sure, but i think he may have meant how do the actual teams get their players! But this seems to be a very argumentative topic, so don't quote me on it!!!

And honestly guys, it's only football, nothing to get that worked up about! Well, until it's the manchester derby, i don't think me and ricky will be uttering a nice word to each other before or after the game!

A Utd fan huh?? Stands to reason, there aren't any IN Manchester tongue.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Aug 23 2005, 01:28 PM)
QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Aug 22 2005, 09:32 PM)
Ricky, i'm not sure, but i think he may have meant how do the actual teams get their players! But this seems to be a very  argumentative topic, so don't quote me on it!!!

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Too true new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Aug 23 2005, 12:28 PM)

How many Man Utd fans does it take to change a light bulb?

301 - 1 to change the bulb and 300 to get the train back to Torquay

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Aug 23 2005, 10:36 PM)
Heh, very funny guys, but supporting Haverfordwest County isn't my idea of fun. And considering half the glory hunters have gone to chelsea now.

Almost as bad as supporting Stockport County sad.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Aug 23 2005, 10:05 PM)
Heh, very funny guys, but supporting Haverfordwest County isn't my idea of fun. And considering half the glory hunters have gone to chelsea now.

You a Stockport fan Huck?

A 2-2 draw at your place a couiple of weeks ago wasn't bad but we'll murder you in the return game at Mansfield

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Aug 23 2005, 11:14 PM)
QUOTE (Huck @ Aug 23 2005, 10:05 PM)

You a Stockport fan Huck?

A 2-2 draw at your place a couiple of weeks ago wasn't bad but we'll murder you in the return game at Mansfield

laugh.gif Yeah I'm a Stockport fan Slaine, I didn't realise you liked football, although I knew you were from Mansfield of course.

We have an almost completely new team this season, so it will take some time to find our feet this season after relegation to Division 2, so expect a thrashing in the return fixture! The way things are going though we could find ourselves in the Conference wacko.gif

A few years ago we were 8th in what is now the championship and the year before that the semi-final of the Coca Cola cup, seems a long time ago now sad.gif We tried to buy Chris Greenacre last year from Mansfield, I think he's at Tranmere now.

I'm not a massive football fan - I don't tend to watch, I just follow the progress of a couple of teams (Mansfield as they're my home town and Queen of the South as my Dad's family is from Dumfries) through the season.

Yeah, but its a cop-out to choose them lot. They aren't even from Manchester anyway!

City's the only team in Manchester tongue.gif

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Aug 24 2005, 01:33 PM)
They won't be in Manchester much longer, if Glazer has his way anyway.

To be honest, i'm more interested in how QPR do nowadays.

Renamed the Manchester Mega-Buc's laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Aug 24 2005, 01:40 PM)
Yeah, "Playing at a Nike Arena near you" sarcasm.gif

Bring on the cheerleaders, all from nearby Salford cheer.gif

As of this morning, my team is heading our Mini League at work, and I'm 89th in the country out of a total entry of well over 10,000. Quite frankly, I'm stunned.

VITAL SIGNINGS

1st (Mini League position)

92(Points this week)

224 (Points overall)

89th (Placing overall)

I made two transfers, replacing De Zeeuw with John O'Shea (Man U) and Kamara with Harewood (West Ham).

I've never had a fantasy footy squad.

Archived