If you could design a Rush shirt

toymaker

I ordered this shirt a few days ago ... I know, it's not my design, but I liked it a lot

http://www.oldskoolhooligans.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/r/u/russh_2.jpg

God awful!!!! hope you didn,t pay much!!!!!!

I ordered this shirt a few days ago ... I know, it's not my design, but I liked it a lot

http://www.oldskoolhooligans.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/r/u/russh_2.jpg

Keep'in it real, I am not a fan of that one at all. Wouldn't wear it with the exception of as a pajama top. Maybe... :)

My two favorite bands :D

Somehow the fact that they are your two favorite bands just amazes me for some reason. I know there are big loyal Kiss fans out there but I will never understand the why. A great show is one thing but the music is another. Never could stand them... :huh:

My 2 favs as well ...but ughhhh that's awful.

Well, I've learned a bit about what pre-existing shirts some of you would or would not buy, and I've learned about some fond memories some of you have about the cars your folks used to drive . . .

So I'm just wondering, if you could design a Rush shirt, what would you put on it?

Does this post sound bitchy? Sorry, I didn't mean it to be. I just want to shoot the shit about shirts. Mostly because I'm not really blown away by a lot of the official designs I've seen. I like Jamie's design (post 31). Stormtron's (post 15) is . . . uh . . . interesting, too. I like Eagle's (post 2) and littleRushmonkey's (13). Narps has a cool idea for a Witch Hunt themed shirt (10).

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 1

I fully admit to liking god-awful things sometimes

Like this baby - a thing of beauty:

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/6-06-2014/FNZxbO.gif

Now that isn't God awful. American Motors rules!!...

We had one of the first Pacers. My dad always called it the floating greenhouse. :) Great cars to drive.

Throw in an Eagle and life is good! :codger: :P

Years ago i bought my wife a Pinto :facepalm:

I had one of those too. Wrecked it, but luckily the car that hit me hit the front of the car.

My wife's first car. 78' pinto. Blue. I drove it quite a bit when we first met and married...

My Pinto was blue too. With some white pinstriping.

• Like 2

Well, I've learned a bit about what pre-existing shirts some of you would or would not buy, and I've learned about some fond memories some of you have about the cars your folks used to drive . . .

So I'm just wondering, if you could design a Rush shirt, what would you put on it?

Does this post sound bitchy? Sorry, I didn't mean it to be. I just want to shoot the shit about shirts. Mostly because I'm not really blown away by a lot of the official designs I've seen. I like Jamie's design (post 31). Stormtron's (post 15) is . . . uh . . . interesting, too. I like Eagle's (post 2) and littleRushmonkey's (13). Narps has a cool idea for a Witch Hunt themed shirt (10).

sorry 'bout that, I'm to blame for some of the straying off topic here

I had Photoshop on my old desktop, and it would have been great for this t shirt idea thread ..

I'll see if I can fire up that old machine ( hopefully, it will respond with a roar ) and see what I can do

In the meantime, I'll say that I usually like tshirts on the simple side - with a small graphic - I don't care for the shirts that have their entire front engulfed in an enormous graphic

• Like 1