The reason why Rush will come to Europe as well

YYZumbi

It's the last stretch, boys and girls. If the press statements to date haven't convinced you, look at the stage vibe these last several beginning shows on the tour.

It's really not that hard to see.

They're ready. Going out on top is a luxury few bands can afford. But they can. And they will.

What do you mean by the part I have bolded in your post?

How much money does it cost Rush to bring their show to Europe?

Anyone know?

Yeah... a LOT. It would take more than a few shows to cover costs. But it's a mute point. When this tour is over, they're done forever.

FOH so you are even confident that even years from now they won't even consider doing a residency in a city or two for a few shows. The Forum will be their last show forever? You feel 100% confident about that?

It's the last stretch, boys and girls. If the press statements to date haven't convinced you, look at the stage vibe these last several beginning shows on the tour.

They're ready. Going out on top is a luxury few bands can afford. But they can. And they will.

What do you mean by the part I have bolded in your post?

On second thought, Bard, this might not be the section to do that in.

That is exactly why they will give the folks on the other side of the pond one last glimpse also

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

That is exactly why they will give the folks on the other side of the pond one last glimpse also

It's possible. But not probable. They're soldiering through this short tour as it is.

It all depends on Alex and Neil; Geddy is in fine health, but the other two are hurting. I doubt Geddy would convince them to tour if they weren't feeling up to it, so either they're going to feel able to tour, or not. If not, then there's no R40 Europe.

Right now, I'm not going to feel optimistic as I don't want to disappoint myself. Geddy's comments from that interview recently were encouraging, but there's absolutely no telling how the others will feel after the U.S. tour is over. For all we know, Alex and Neil could step off the stage after the LA gig and be like 'that's it, Ged. We're done.'

Edited by CountFloyd84