R40 Merch Question

LedRush

I didn't check out the merch stands in Tulsa. I went to see what they are selling online, and I was surprised by the high prices http://www.rushbackstage.com/rushbackstage/r40-tour/index.html

Are all the t-shirts sold at the concerts this expensive? If not, I will wait till the show to get a t-shirt. It's hard to justify $40-50 for a t-shirt.

Agreed. The photo of the merch stand in Tulsa looked to have some stuff I would like to have but I couldn't make out the prices. Probably good that I couldn't. I better bring a few bucks with me I reckon...

Agreed. The photo of the merch stand in Tulsa looked to have some stuff I would like to have but I couldn't make out the prices. Probably good that I couldn't. I better bring a few bucks with me I reckon...

I figured you were a lock for the AFTK R40 shirt.

• Like 1

Where is that photo?

I bought the blue t-shirt in L. It was $40. I think larger sizes (XXL & up) were $45. Those seemed standard for shirts from what I could tell, however I didn't look too closely at anything else. Edited by Justin Case

I figured you were a lock for the AFTK R40 shirt.

I have a very old one with the skull on the front that after I wore it out I wore as a nightshirt for a while but now has rag written all over it. I think you are on the right track with the shirt I will select. I haven't even checked prices. I hope its not to outrageous...

Where is that photo?

I think its somewhere buried in the Tulsa first night spoiler thread or whatever its called. It came up pretty early in the thread to if I am not mistaken... :huh:

I bought the blue t-shirt in L. It was $40. I think larger sizes (XXL & up) were $45. Those seemed standard for shirts from what I could tell, however I didn't look too closely at anything else.

Yeah, that's the one I want as well. After the shipping and tax, I'd pay over $50 for a shirt. Awesome.

Here it is....

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/5.jpg

• Like 3

thanks man. :)

hmm, that's a lotta stuff to choose from...

They always have a designer leather jacket now....lol.

Please someone tell me if they've gotten one of those badass premium jackets in the last 4 tours...

Please someone tell me if they've gotten one of those badass premium jackets in the last 4 tours...

No problem. I found it pretty easy (for me at least) and figured since the thread is about merch folks might want to take a look. The AFTK one is calling my name I must admit. 50 bucks I bet... :sigh: :|

Was the 'Art of Rush' book available at the desk?

I was looking for this but did not see it.

Thanks anyway. There's no way I would order it at Rush Backstage, because shipiping rates to Europe are out of this planet

No problem. I found it pretty easy (for me at least) and figured since the thread is about merch folks might want to take a look. The AFTK one is calling my name I must admit. 50 bucks I bet... :sigh: :|

I'm liking the faded grey Dalmatian shirt. Pretty tired of black concert tees. But I usually end up buying a couple nonetheless. Does anybody see a long sleeve tee there? Is that R40 shirt above the grey shirt a long sleeve?

• Like 1

Does anyone know how much the hockey jersey is?

You might have to tap into your 401k for that one I have a feeling :LOL: I have always wanted the baseball jersey but could never pull the trigger with bills to pay. Just couldn't justify it. My jerseys were gifts from family members and its the only reason I have them...
  • Like 1

Dalmatian shirt for me too! How much ?

Actually that dalmatian shirt is calling me too. Its also grey and I am tiring of black myself... :)
  • Like 2

Anyone know the significance of the tour book cover? The four black stripes with the red diagonal line through them? Would the answer be spoilerish?

Those lines might signify that this is their 41st anniversary, not 40.

Actually that dalmatian shirt is calling me too. Its also grey and I am tiring of black myself... :)

I saw it up on Backstage Club, but that one seems to not have tour dates on the back. I am hoping the one at the shows does, but it doesn't look like it. :/

Can somebody point out the hockey jersey? I don't see one.

3rd from the left I think with the giant 40 on it... :huh:

I saw it up on Backstage Club, but that one seems to not have tour dates on the back. I am hoping the one at the shows does, but it doesn't look like it. :/

That kind of stuff doesn't really bother me to be honest. Maybe its an old man thing. Who knows?... :)