35 Song, Alternating Setlist

Update from RushIsABand:

"According to one fan who was at Fretted Americana on Monday and chatted briefly with Alex, the band apparently has prepped about 35 songs for the tour, although they won't be playing them all each night. They'll instead be alternating out as many as 6 or 7 per night for a solid 3-hour set. They did something similar on the last tour, although with only 3 or 4 songs. So it sounds like they have the setlist nailed down for the most part."

This sounds awesome!

• Like 3

Update from RushIsABand:

"According to one fan who was at Fretted Americana on Monday and chatted briefly with Alex, the band apparently has prepped about 35 songs for the tour, although they won't be playing them all each night. They'll instead be alternating out as many as 6 or 7 per night for a solid 3-hour set. They did something similar on the last tour, although with only 3 or 4 songs. So it sounds like they have the setlist nailed down for the most part."

This sounds awesome!

Called it!

i would like to see rush [play lotsa songs when i see them in texas and in oklahoma and in kansas i remember gettin some great bbq before the houston show in 2002 and it was great and i remember goin and having a fun time i wanna hear cut to the chase and maybe they can pick up some good oklahoma bbq when theyre in tulsa

Update from RushIsABand:

"According to Alex..

Lol. Just lol..

Reliable source is strong in this update.

According to Alex they will be doing all of 2112 and Swapping it out with The Fountain of Lamneth and finally Hemispheres.

:facepalm:

• Like 2

Update from RushIsABand:

"According to Alex..

Lol. Just lol..

According to Alex they will be doing all of 2112 and Swapping it out with The Fountain of Lamneth and finally Hemispheres.

Goatnut is in shock

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 1

dont like hemisphers one time i had my first and only wreck while listening to it and eating bbq at the same time

Update from RushIsABand:

"According to Alex..

Lol. Just lol..

• Like 1

dont like hemisphers one time i had my first and only wreck while listening to it and eating bbq at the same time

Update from RushIsABand:

"According to Alex..

Lol. Just lol..

Yeah it was the song!

• Like 2

i was driving from wichita falls to waco to set up a new lab/shop and i was eating bbq and i crashed into a road barrier during armageddon so i dont like to listen to hemispheres anymore

Update from RushIsABand:

"According to Alex..

Lol. Just lol..

Yeah it was the song!

• Like 1

Last tour they played a total of 31 songs rotating about 4 in and out. The tour before they played significantly fewer songs (24 or so).

They have repeatedly said in interviews that they intend to play a solid 3 hour set. So, they will choose a setlist that will get them there. They've also said they would rotate some songs. I'm guessing anywhere from 4-6 songs could be rotated on any given night.

The quote from Alex occurred at the Ritz Carlton Los Angeles, booze may have been involved.
  • Like 1