If Geddy could still sing...

JARG

Cottage cheese is just wrong.

Nah, it's great stuff. :)

I enjoy cottage cheese as much as I enjoy a good corn dog...
  • Like 1

I don't think you've ever had a GOOD corn dog. :)

I should have said "any"... :)
  • Like 1

Pig in a blanket? :)

• Like 1

Pig in a blanket? :)

I like pigs in a blanket... :)
  • Like 1

Some enterprising farmer long ago started calling it cottage cheese because the word "clotted" is just damn disgusting. But I think there is something called "clotted cream"?

But, back to the subject. . . would cottage cheese be good for Lee's throat? I think you're supposed to avoid dairy.

Some enterprising farmer long ago started calling it cottage cheese because the word "clotted" is just damn disgusting. But I think there is something called "clotted cream"?

But, back to the subject. . . would cottage cheese be good for Lee's throat? I think you're supposed to avoid dairy.

Especially that dairy... :scared: Yowza

Then I would avoid it. It's definitely dairy.

Dairy gone yucky.

Dairy gone yucky.

It's not any worse than blue cheese dressing or yogurt.

Dairy gone yucky.

Oh, well then...

All these disgusterous things are like having lung butter on your tongue. You just want to spit it out. And when I say "you" I mean "I"

• Like 1

Dairy gone yucky.

Oh, well then...

All these disgusterous things are like having lung butter on your tongue. You just want to spit it out. And when I say "you" I mean "I"

I've never been that picky with food. My mom and dad always had weird stuff in the fridge. Pickled pigs feet, braunschweiger, and hot sausages.

Wow I have to say that the bearded guy did his homework

He knows every note and chord, I like when he use the phasers at Fly by knight tunes very accurate, he got a bunch of guitars but he pick the worst one.

The chic nasal tune its annoying but she did perfect at 2112!

The keyboard guy pick excellent vintage sounds maybe better than Geddy nowadays

There are big fans out there! Almost reach me wow! Jajaja

In the above video, the first DJ interviewed admits that the first time he heard Rush he hated them. I wonder why some folks instantly connect with the music and others don't. At first, my own answer had to do with the musical environment I grew up in. It probably would have been impossible for me not to love Rush given all the other great 70s stuff that my brother was playing. On the other hand, my sisters played tons of stuff like Abba and Donna Summer and Eric Carmen and Barry Manilow, and then there was my mom with her Loretta Lynn and Conway Twitty and all that country junk. I was young enough to be influenced by any of this stuff . . . so why Rush and other cool bands? I think it's possible that I have more to thank my older brother for than I ever realized. He was my older brother, and therefore cool. He dug Rush, so I dug Rush.

Thanks, bro.

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 1

In the above video, the first DJ interviewed admits that the first time he heard Rush he hated them. I wonder why some folks instantly connect with the music and others don't. At first, my own answer had to do with the musical environment I grew up in. It probably would have been impossible for me not to love Rush given all the other great 70s stuff that my brother was playing. On the other hand, my sisters played tons of stuff like Abba and Donna Summer and Eric Carmen and Barry Manilow, and then there was my mom with her Loretta Lynn and Conway Twitty and all that country junk. I was young enough to be influenced by any of this stuff . . . so why Rush and other cool bands? I think it's possible that I have more to thank my older brother for than I ever realized. He was my older brother, and therefore cool. He dug Rush, so I dug Rush.

Thanks, bro.

I've always kind of wondered why certain people connect with the band and other people just don't get it. It almost seems like liking Rush has a genetic component to it. I haven't met a lot of fans that just "kind of" like them, though I'm sure they're probably out there somewhere. Either people seem to be rabid fans or they really dislike them.

• Like 1

I actually like Geddy's 1980-Present voice better than how he sounded from 1974-1978. It seems like after Permenant Waves, he stopped screaming so much and began to actually sing more and lo and behold, he doesn't JUST sound like a chipmunk on speed and actually has an amazing singing voice.

I wish you guys would stop trying to equate his screaming voice to his ability to sing. Geddy NEVER lost his ability to sing.

Edited by fraroc
  • Like 1