....DAG....... check this ebay auction out..

nicky6

My poster from the Hemispheres album hung on the wall for years, and it's pretty messed up. We moved a lot, and it got folded and refolded, so there's a lot of wear and tear. Then, when I was a dumb teenager (long before I became the bone-headed adult that I am now), I thought I could take some magic markers and "fix" all the places where the white was showing through the creases. Ah well. It's just a thing. I appreciate that the CD version came with a little replica of the poster (although they should have included that in the Sectors box, too).

Yeah that would have been nice.

Such a small thing, but it would have been a cool little bonus.

What's stopping you from taking the poster that came with the '97 remaster and adding it to the Sector release? (Never thought about that myself until now.)

My poster from the Hemispheres album hung on the wall for years, and it's pretty messed up. We moved a lot, and it got folded and refolded, so there's a lot of wear and tear. Then, when I was a dumb teenager (long before I became the bone-headed adult that I am now), I thought I could take some magic markers and "fix" all the places where the white was showing through the creases. Ah well. It's just a thing. I appreciate that the CD version came with a little replica of the poster (although they should have included that in the Sectors box, too).

What's stopping you from taking the poster that came with the '97 remaster and adding it to the Sector release? (Never thought about that myself until now.)

Sure, I can do that, but for fans who don't have the '97 version, it would be a nice bonus to get the little poster in the Sectors box.

Sure, I can do that, but for fans who don't have the '97 version, it would be a nice bonus to get the little poster in the Sectors box.

Would have been nice, but that's only one problem I have with the packaging of the Sector releases.

I don't like how all of the liner notes were compiled in a booket instead of being left with each album.

Yeah, I suppose it would have been cool to have little replica inner sleeves to hold the CDs - but the words would be so tiny you wouldn't be able to read them anyway. I think that's why, even though you get the Caress of Steel gatefold with the lyrics and notes, they reproduced them in those booklets.