In The End

BasqueNYC

If this is the end than so be it I will not be bitter cause those 3 cats made beautiful music and I respect their wishes and hope a long life for all of the guys and their family.Rush saved me with "music Therapy" when I had drug problems yrs ago their music will always resonate within me and m sure with all you.Im just a speck of there millions of fans worldwide part of a brotherhood and proud of it.This band,these men gave us a gift of music and opened new doors to us like as me as a teen after hearing 2112 and seeing Ayn Rands name as inspiration and I went out and bought Anthem,Fountainhead,Atlas Shrugged,etc and was blown away by the idealism,collectivism in her books and how Neil and his amazing writing skills brought that in to his and made masterpieces over and over again.But not to put Geddy and Alex down they wrote such beautiful music along with Neil's lyrics and together it was a match made in heaven..and that is where my love for Rush is.So if they call it a day I'm fine and I thank them for over 40yrs of beautiful music,Touring,Humanitarian,Culturally,he'll they changed Music in so many way but done so sly and influenced countless musicians some who have made it big time and some who are starting out and one day we might see on a stage in front of thousands of fans.And the fact to influence is a powerful gift so Geddy,Alex & Neil thank you for everything you have done,All of us from the rockstar playing shows to the teenage kid strumming his first chords to "limelight" you have touched all of us......and I thank you

"You make us smile in the end"

• Like 6

I'm not famous for being optimistic (well, I'm not famous at all...) but got the feeling it's too early for the final speech (loving the words anyway)
  • Like 1