split from Rush Undecided on 2015 Tour

savagegrace26

If I delibetely said "Lorraine, maybe if you became a hooker in the past you've could've seen a few Rush concerts. You know it's the quickest way for a woman to make money!", that would have warranted an apology.

No argument there. Now, as for the other thing . . .

What thing? You want to talk about this all night? Stop giving me attention. This thread is about Rush touring and you're all "trolling" far more than I have here.

If I delibetely said "Lorraine, maybe if you became a hooker in the past you've could've seen a few Rush concerts. You know it's the quickest way for a woman to make money!", that would have warranted an apology.

What thing? You want to talk about this all night? Stop giving me attention. This thread is about Rush touring and you're all "trolling" far more than I have here.

Now that's comedy!

toymaker isn't trolling, he's trying to reason with you. That you don't get that (or are just unwilling to accept it) makes sense in light of your awful posting today. Just cut your losses and bail on this thread, and everyone else will do likewise.

• Like 1

Now that's comedy!

toymaker isn't trolling, he's trying to reason with you. That you don't get that (or are just unwilling to accept it) makes sense in light of your awful posting today. Just cut your losses and bail on this thread, and everyone else will do likewise.

And did evidently.... :)