Has anyone ripped the audio from the R40 Molson 97 show?

jonboy71

Are you guys still fighting about this bootleg-thing...?

Just confess already. Make it easy for everyone.

Confess what...?

Confess that you became a wealthy prince by selling Rush bootlegs by the truckloads all over the world.

Ehm dude, I have not sold any bootlegs at all... I am giving away them for free. Thou I have bought some bootlegs.

Buying them is just as bad as selling them. It is ethically wrong to support people profiting off the band's work without their consent.

I have said this before, and I am saying it again...

I am a full supporter of the band, I buy all their stuff, so if they was to sell one of the bootlegs that I have, then I would buy it again from them.

And besides, I don't give a shit of what you think...

Many people think like this, not just me. Buying or selling bootlegs is frowned upon in the bootleg "community".

You're also wasting your money as you should be able to get whatever you're paying for free. Bootlegs are about trading, not about profit.

You can't get the bootlegs on CDs and vinyls for free! And I know it's not just you...

Are you guys still fighting about this bootleg-thing...?

Just confess already. Make it easy for everyone.

Confess what...?

Confess that you became a wealthy prince by selling Rush bootlegs by the truckloads all over the world.

Ehm dude, I have not sold any bootlegs at all... I am giving away them for free. Thou I have bought some bootlegs.

Buying them is just as bad as selling them. It is ethically wrong to support people profiting off the band's work without their consent.

I have said this before, and I am saying it again...

I am a full supporter of the band, I buy all their stuff, so if they was to sell one of the bootlegs that I have, then I would buy it again from them.

And besides, I don't give a shit of what you think...

Many people think like this, not just me. Buying or selling bootlegs is frowned upon in the bootleg "community".

You're also wasting your money as you should be able to get whatever you're paying for free. Bootlegs are about trading, not about profit.

You can't get the bootlegs on CDs and vinyls for free! And I know it's not just you...

You can buy 50-100 blank cd's for $30, download your bootlegs for free and then burn them to disc, for cheaper than you can buy them.

Guys, I don't give a shit what you people think, I enjoy buying bootlegs, and I will continue to do so, dosen´t matter what you guys say!

But as I said before. If Rush would release one of the bootlegs official, then I would buy them again, just to support the band, so Rush dosen't lose anything just because I buy bootlegs a few times times each year.

Now I am done talking about this! Thank you...

• Like 1