Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Freedom_Fighter

Ok the Fourth movie is getting ready to come out on Nov 18th. Yes you should read the books first as they are brilliantly written. The movies do follow along with the books but just like with any movie from a book there is ALOT left out, general stuff is there. There are a ton of anagrams, refrences to mythology with character names and you will read about stuff that is so minor you will overlook only have it to come back in a major way. Its actually amazing just how much work she has put into this storyline and all the connections. 7 books in all, 6 are released and Jo Rowling is currently starting on the final book.

Movies so far.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone

Harry Potter and the Chamber Of Secrets

Harry Potter and the Prisoner Of Azkaban

and of course the one being released on the 18th

Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (pixey @ Nov 8 2005, 08:17 PM)

Movies so far.

Thanx! trink39.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Nov 9 2005, 03:19 AM)
QUOTE (pixey @ Nov 8 2005, 08:17 PM)

Movies so far.

Thanx! trink39.gif

They are all good. I wouldn't expect anything less from the 4th. trink39.gif

9 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i went online to another IMAX theater yesterday... the one i mentioned before that's in sterling heights (about 45 min to an hour away)...

but then again, so is henry ford....

anyway...

we got tickets for the 12:15 pm show....

so no spoilers for those who go to the midnight showing ya hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel radcliff is going to be on Martha Stewart either this thursday, or next thursday...

hahaha

Plotline Spoiler here Donna for Goblet Of Fire.

Goblet Of Fire is supposed to be the best one yet, at least by what I have heard from those who have seen the movie already. Not recommended for small children so watch out if you take your small ones! Apparently the dragon fights, Mer people, Voldemort and the intense scenes where Wormtail cuts off hand, Cedric dies and Harry and LV duel are pretty intense. They say that this movie is for the teen and adult crowd.

Also anyone re-reading GOF before they go see the movie? I am!

If anyone would like to chat about Harry Potter IM me on AIM as I would love to throw some ideas around, gotten a lil deep into it. biggrin.gif Horcruxes, spiders, snakes, ghosts and more!

QUOTE (pixey @ Nov 9 2005, 04:08 PM)

Goblet Of Fire is supposed to be the best one yet, at least by what I have heard from those who have seen the movie already. Not recommended for small children so watch out if you take your small ones! Apparently the dragon fights, Mer people, Voldemort and the intense scenes where Wormtail cuts off hand, Cedric dies and Harry and LV duel are pretty intense. They say that this movie is for the teen and adult crowd.

If anyone would like to chat about Harry Potter IM me on AIM as I would love to throw some ideas around, gotten a lil deep into it. biggrin.gif Horcruxes, spiders, snakes, ghosts and more!

Hey! thats a good idea! i think I will re-read it biggrin.gif

QUOTE (pixey @ Nov 9 2005, 06:08 PM)

yes.gif

my daughter is re-reading ALL of them.....

QUOTE (D-13 @ Nov 9 2005, 05:23 PM)

If anyone would like to chat about Harry Potter IM me on AIM as I would love to throw some ideas around, gotten a lil deep into it.  biggrin.gif  Horcruxes, spiders, snakes, ghosts and more!

I finished it for the third time last week.

I am SUCH a geek. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 10 2005, 08:29 AM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Nov 9 2005, 05:23 PM)

If anyone would like to chat about Harry Potter IM me on AIM as I would love to throw some ideas around, gotten a lil deep into it.  biggrin.gif  Horcruxes, spiders, snakes, ghosts and more!

I finished it for the third time last week.

I am SUCH a geek. biggrin.gif

laugh.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Nice! I'm gonna start reading it again today biggrin.gif

Anyone watch Dan Radcliffe this morning on the Today Show and Live with Regis and Kelly? Hes also going to be on Martha Stewert. Had a couple of clips but no new ones. He gets very embarassed talking about girls. Rumor has it that he has a Girlfriend, a 23 yr old girlfriend! Apparently legal age in the UK is 16 so no laws are being broke.

Emma Watson will be on Live next Tuesday.

QUOTE (pixey @ Nov 10 2005, 09:46 AM)
Anyone watch Dan Radcliffe this morning on the Today Show and Live with Regis and Kelly? Hes also going to be on Martha Stewert. Had a couple of clips but no new ones. He gets very embarassed talking about girls. Rumor has it that he has a Girlfriend, a 23 yr old girlfriend! Apparently legal age in the UK is 16 so no laws are being broke.

Emma Watson will be on Live next Tuesday.

ohmy.gif really? Oh Dan....*rolls eyes*

lol my friend and I are watching 1st HP tomorrow then 2nd on wednesday then 3rd friday morning at 5:30 in the morning LOL...then we leave at 8:30 to go get in line for the movie that starts at 11:45 LOL....we were going to pull an all nighter...but 7:15pm-4:00am would suck lol

evA see the Potter-Puppets??

http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/index.html

laugh.gif

Got a somewhat review of the movie. This person works at a US movie theater and saw about 1 1/2 hours of the movie. They had to work so they didnt get to see the movie entirely. Before you click this link know that there are spoilers for the movie and this person gives their take on it. GOF spoiler

QUOTE (pixey @ Nov 13 2005, 01:16 AM)
Got a somewhat review of the movie. This person works at a US movie theater and saw about 1 1/2 hours of the movie. They had to work so they didnt get to see the movie entirely. Before you click this link know that there are spoilers for the movie and this person gives their take on it. GOF spoiler

Well, I'm sure all of the Harry Potter fans have read the book, so I'm pretty sure everyone knows what happens. wink.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Nov 12 2005, 06:43 PM)
evA see the Potter-Puppets??
http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/index.html

laugh.gif

isn't this hilarious???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/Board%20Pics/numeral3.gif

MORE DAYS!!!!

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Nov 15 2005, 10:36 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 15 2005, 03:06 PM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/Board%20Pics/numeral3.gif

MORE DAYS!!!!

Erm, are you getting a bit excited GG?

Just a smidge. tongue.gif

I am SUCH a GEEK. blush4.gif