Bar hopping in the US

The 'Skeller!! A dive-ish bar across the street from Penn State Univeristy. A band I was crazy about would play there every couple of weeks or so, and I got to be pretty chummy with the main bartender (I think because we were usually the only two people in the place over 30). He would serve me these big glasses of Jamison neat -- like a 3/4s full highball as a "shot." So between his generosity and my fondness for the band I grew very fond of the place. Great for lunch, too, since it's located below (and shares a kitchen with) a good cajun resturant -- yummy glass of Harpoon IPA and spicy cajun chili with cornbread for about $6.

i met this russian girl up at the montmartre church in paris. we walked down to this place and then play kissie-kissie on each other for like 20 minutes inside at some booth (obviously things were clicking). we then bounced around the city and everywhere were went we ordered food/drinks and then proceeded to attack each other some more. oh yeah, it was dark so no one had to eat and watch us EW

http://unzebre.free.fr/img/devanture.jpg

Edited by daveyt

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jul 29 2005, 09:45 PM)
i met this russian girl up at the montmartre church in paris. we walked down to this place and then play kissie-kissie on each other for like 20 minutes inside at some booth (obviously things were clicking). we then bounced around the city and everywhere were went we ordered food/drinks and then proceeded to attack each other some more. oh yeah, it was dark so no one had to eat and watch us EW

http://unzebre.free.fr/img/devanture.jpg

Russian women are easy, dude. Probably looking for a visa.

My favorite bar is a blues bar in Salt Lake City.

The Dead Goat

Edited by Riv