Did Saint Phil make it thru the whole game without saying "Redskins"? I didn't watch much, but only heard Nance say it

No, at about 9:36 of the fourth I heard him say it then quickly "correct" himself, but not before denying himself 72 virgins in the afterlife.

• Like 2

Did Saint Phil make it thru the whole game without saying "Redskins"? I didn't watch much, but only heard Nance say it

No, at about 9:36 of the fourth I heard him say it then quickly "correct" himself, but not before denying himself 72 virgins in the afterlife.

Oh really? Too funny.

Oh really? Too funny.

You won't get Gruden doing that on MNF (when the Skins play the Seahawks a week on Monday). He may be somewhat biased towards the Redskins though...

Oh really? Too funny.

You won't get Gruden doing that on MNF (when the Skins play the Seahawks a week on Monday). He may be somewhat biased towards the Redskins though...

I made a note to look at the time. The game was out of hand by then so I was kind of half watching, but he f***ed up and will be forever cast into outer darkness.

Plus I had "say Redskins" in the "say Redskins/provide insightful analysis/neither" pool. Say Redskins paid $10 for each dollar wagered, neither was a prohibitive favorite and the odds against insight were off the board due to a temporary power outage at the US Mint's printing press HQ.

• Like 1

:laughing guy: I went to bed and missed it...

Does anyone miss that girl singer from last year? :huh:

Only that she hasn't replaced the chromophobic Phil Simms as the color analyst.

• Like 1

She'd have make more sense.

And she probably knows the names of the teams.

She'd have make more sense.

And she probably knows the names of the teams.

I've just realised my sentence was garbled, I must have had a Phil Simms moment... :wacko:

Why does Simms not care about the mockery and treatment of Scandinavians like mascots? :huh:

They're not a minority.

Sure they are.

Why does Simms not care about the mockery and treatment of Scandinavians like mascots? :huh:

They're not a minority.

Sure they are.

Phil doesn't seem to think so.

The ignorance of Mr. Simms runs deep.

Although if he wants to say that Scandinavian Americans weren't oppressed he might have something. Then again most of them CHOSE to live in Minnesota; I guess self oppression is somehow different. :)