I will take the Rams tonight.

I picked them too. The Cards seem to have folded...

Folding is indistinguishable from starting Drew Stanton apparently.

• Like 1

Phil Simms Simmsism: "I hate to be cliche..."

Man crush? :huh: :LOL:

No Simms is like the anti-Gruden so like Gruden has his Grudenisms, Simms has his Simmsisms in evil counterpoint!

Simms goes way overboard when it comes to explaining any givin play. It drives me nuts! He doesn't know when too quit.

• Like 1

No Simms is like the anti-Gruden so like Gruden has his Grudenisms, Simms has his Simmsisms in evil counterpoint!

Simms goes way overboard when it comes to explaining any givin play. It drives me nuts! He doesn't know when too quit.

He should be in a bar talking nonsense boring people to death. At least there he's only be boring a couple of drunks instead of millions of people.

• Like 3

He should be in a bar talking nonsense boring people to death. At least there he's only be boring a couple of drunks instead of millions of people.

:LOL: :haz:

I have the Rams in the confidence pool but I actually want the Cards to win because if they do it makes it that much harder for the Cowboys to make the play-offs.

:yes:

Edited by laughedatbytime

It's the final TNF game next week. I'm kind of sad but also happy because I won't hear Phil Simms again for about 9 months! :banana: And hopefully never again if they bring back Mayock! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

It's the final TNF game next week. I'm kind of sad but also happy because I won't hear Phil Simms again for about 9 months! :banana: And hopefully never again if they bring back Mayock! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'd like to see Mayock back. Phil is excited about the Jags- Titans matchup next week though :banana:

Wonder who's gonna do the two Saturday games next week?

The Cards are jinxed at quarterback.

Damn, that sucks for the Cardinals. What are they up to now, the third stringer?

If the Pats have to face them later I like the odds we score more than 12 points :D

The Cards are jinxed at quarterback.

Damn, that sucks for the Cardinals. What are they up to now, the third stringer?

If the Pats have to face them later I like the odds we score more than 12 points :D

I doubt they make the Super Bowl, they've done wonders to get this far.