Rush Hemispheres Pre. 1994

Pars123

Sadly, Xanadu was not kind to him. He did well considering but... alas. I actually thought Limelight was his most difficult sounding and it was 3rd I think... Maybe he didn't warm his voice up for fear of making it worse. :huh:

I can't listen either. My heart bleeds for him even though it is over and he could care less.

The one I'm listening to, Limelight was changed to the last song of the first set. He was getting hoarse. Bad. It's funny listening to it. In my mind I'm cheering him on "Come on Geddy, you can do it!!"

Which show are you referring to? Do you have a link?

No, I have it on my stick. It is "A Night At The Spectrum" April 29, 1994.

I don't believe they were doing "An Evening With" shows during the CP tour (I think those started with the TFE tour), so likely no intermission.

No there was no intermission during the CP tour.

The songs were separated into two sets in the file I have.

My hunch is that the show was too long to fit on a single CD, so the boot was split to fit onto two.

I was at the CP show in Austin (Candlebox opened), and they played straight through.

Sadly, Xanadu was not kind to him. He did well considering but... alas. I actually thought Limelight was his most difficult sounding and it was 3rd I think... Maybe he didn't warm his voice up for fear of making it worse. :huh:

I can't listen either. My heart bleeds for him even though it is over and he could care less.

The one I'm listening to, Limelight was changed to the last song of the first set. He was getting hoarse. Bad. It's funny listening to it. In my mind I'm cheering him on "Come on Geddy, you can do it!!"

I don't believe they were doing "An Evening With" shows during the CP tour (I think those started with the TFE tour), so likely no intermission.

My hunch is that the show was too long to fit on a single CD, so the boot was split to fit onto two.

I was at the CP show in Austin (Candlebox opened), and they played straight through.

It's amazing what you can do when you are young that you can't do when you are older.

It's amazing what you can do when you are young that you can't do when you are older.

Ain't that the truth!