Antique Stores and Rush

Nate2112

I bought 2112 on 8-track a couple of weekends ago. Now I just need to find an 8-track player. I'm hoping my father-in-law has one in the basement somewhere.

I have a few Rush 8-tracks myself. Found them at a flea market and couldn't pass them up. Never been a pre-recorded cassette person though so none of those.

Got plenty of vinyl though.

Happy report I finally got hold of an old stereo with 8-track, and my 2112 tape plays beautifully!

• Like 1

Does anyone have Archives?

Yeah. Were you looking for one?

Nope, just curious. Archives was one of the first Rush albums I bought. I probably played Caress of Steel the most. When I found the original album used in a record store, with the original cover, I was very happy.

Nope, just curious. Archives was one of the first Rush albums I bought. I probably played Caress of Steel the most. When I found the original album used in a record store, with the original cover, I was very happy.

CoS is one of my favs on vinyl!!!

Is the original cover gray or black?

I remain confused about this since the Anthem records pressing (Black cover) is a reissue of the original gray Canadian mercury pressing (gray cover). Not sure why the change was made but I think the black cover looks a lot more cool and appears to be more than the original gray cover.

I remain confused about this since the Anthem records pressing (Black cover) is a reissue of the original gray Canadian mercury pressing (gray cover). Not sure why the change was made but I think the black cover looks a lot more cool and appears to be more than the original gray cover.

Mine's grey. With a whitish "halo" on the cover from the edges of the records.. It's not in great shape, but man I loved it when I was 14.

Mine's grey. With a whitish "halo" on the cover from the edges of the records.. It's not in great shape, but man I loved it when I was 14.

"Ringwear." Sometimes there's no avoiding it.