Support Group for girlfriends/wifes of Rush fans?

Pericles

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jul 28 2005, 10:02 AM)
QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Jul 28 2005, 10:51 AM)
My wife doesn't interfere with my Rush roadtrips, fishing trips and sports and in turn i don't interfere with her U2 infatuation, candle parties and shopping addiction.

Somehow it works yes.gif

Same here. My wife will tolerate a show here and there. Her favorite was the Counterparts tour when the the bunny went to heaven. She absolutely loved the gangster rabbit. laugh.gif

We also went together to the R30 show along with another couple we're good friends with. I think she gets more out of seeing how kid-like excited I get to be at a Rush show than anything else. The couple we went with nicknamed me "GOOD SONG" for a few weeks afterward because every time a new song would start, I'd throw my hands up and yell "OMG - THIS IS SUCH A GOOD SONG!!" My wife would just shake her head and giggle at me. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

She raises an eyebrow at my love for this place, but deals with it well enough..... most of the time.

Yes Pags we seem to have good women who understand our Rush needs yes.gif

Even though they shake their heads at us once in a while, Ya gotta love em heart.gif

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Jul 28 2005, 11:09 AM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Jul 28 2005, 10:02 AM)
QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Jul 28 2005, 10:51 AM)
My wife doesn't interfere with my Rush roadtrips, fishing trips and sports and in turn i don't interfere with her U2 infatuation, candle parties and shopping addiction.

Somehow it works yes.gif

Same here. My wife will tolerate a show here and there. Her favorite was the Counterparts tour when the the bunny went to heaven. She absolutely loved the gangster rabbit. laugh.gif

We also went together to the R30 show along with another couple we're good friends with. I think she gets more out of seeing how kid-like excited I get to be at a Rush show than anything else. The couple we went with nicknamed me "GOOD SONG" for a few weeks afterward because every time a new song would start, I'd throw my hands up and yell "OMG - THIS IS SUCH A GOOD SONG!!" My wife would just shake her head and giggle at me. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

She raises an eyebrow at my love for this place, but deals with it well enough..... most of the time.

Yes Pags we seem to have good women who understand our Rush needs yes.gif

Even though they shake their heads at us once in a while, Ya gotta love em heart.gif

Got that right, my friend. trink39.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 28 2005, 11:15 AM)
I've told a few of you my stories when I heard Red Barchetta on the radio when we were in bed...

Luckily I didn't sleep outside for that one...

Oh I must have missed that one. You have to tell again. Just leave out any sections that have to do with you being naked. Yeeks.

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jul 28 2005, 10:18 AM)
I've told a few of you my stories when I heard Red Barchetta on the radio when we were in bed...

Oh I must have missed that one. You have to tell again. Just leave out any sections that have to do with you being naked. Yeeks.

Why leave that part out? confused13.gif Yes, do tell, Barn!

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 28 2005, 10:20 AM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Jul 28 2005, 10:18 AM)

Why leave that part out? confused13.gif Yes, do tell, Barn!

Let it rip Barnmeister yes.gif

Archived