Which album will they showcase in 2015

losingit2k

Presto.

They've only played 2 songs off it since their return, compared to 4 apiece from RTB and Cp. HYF (other than Force Ten) has been largely ignored too.

They should also bring back something (1 song would do) from T4E.. completely stiffed the last 3 tours. I'd love to hear Driven or the title song, or bring back acoustic Resist and have it after the drum solo.

I think we've seen the last of acoustic Resist. I doubt Geddy wants to expose his voice so much anymore

Presto.

They've only played 2 songs off it since their return, compared to 4 apiece from RTB and Cp. HYF (other than Force Ten) has been largely ignored too.

They should also bring back something (1 song would do) from T4E.. completely stiffed the last 3 tours. I'd love to hear Driven or the title song, or bring back acoustic Resist and have it after the drum solo.

Seconding the notion for Test For Echo to be played again. Fantastic song.

• Like 1

Presto.

Seconding the notion for Test For Echo to be played again. Fantastic song.

I'd also like to hear Test for Echo live again!

• Like 1