TREEDUCK and Tombstone were born on the same day. Why?

H. P. L.

TREEDUCK and Tombstone Mountain share the birthday. Why?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. TREEDUCK and Tombstone Mountain share the birthday. Why?

• Because they are the same person
    • Who is Treeduck?
    • It's part of Goober's plan
    • Who is this Tombstone guy and why did he choose such a long name?
    • I hate members with long names. Treeduck, that's a nice name, easy to remember
    • Who are you?
    • Stop sniffing airplane models glue, HPL!
    • Who am I?
    • Alex here, Treeduck used to be my roadie and dropped my double neck once and I kicked him so hard he ended up in England!
    • Geddy here, don't drag me into this I'm off playing baseball
    • Mighty Bubba here, I find Mr. Tombstone's prose quite to my liking.
    • Treeduck lives in the past, Tombstone lives in the future, so they are two projections of the same man and that man is you!

We're actually twins.

Of course, he's the evil twin....right? ;)

These other guys just wanted to be in on the 5th March action! They know it's too good to miss! :smoke:

BTW TREEDUCK ol' boy, thank's for being such a good sport about me using you in grade Yukon Blade Grinders. You deserve a reappearance. Whirling dervish comes to mind, with Tony R as your sidekick. Seems natural.

Was your birthday satisfactory? I spent the evening with fine company. You?

Edited by Tombstone Mountain

These other guys just wanted to be in on the 5th March action! They know it's too good to miss! :smoke:

BTW TREEDUCK ol' boy, thank's for being such a good sport about me using you in grade Yukon Blade Grinders. You deserve a reappearance. Whirling dervish comes to mind, with Tony R as your sidekick. Seems natural.

Tony R has the huge ego and curly wig of a man who would resent being a sidekick like a dog resents the chain and he's always let you know regularly!

• Like 1

Tony R has the huge ego and curly wig of a man who would resent being a sidekick like a dog resents the chain and he's always let you know regularly!

Dude you're up late. You need some tea

Oh I'm always up late... :smoke:

Too late...you need to get an effin job bro!

Another one, what do you want me to do work 24/7??

OK ones enough...you're in Britain right? It's really late. Tell me about your birthday. Were there good moments to share with TRF? Give one.

OK ones enough...you're in Britain right? It's really late. Tell me about your birthday. Were there good moments to share with TRF? Give one.

Well it wasn't so great, it's the first one without my mum being around. :(

Well it wasn't so great, it's the first one without my mum being around. :(

Happy thoughts of her. As they say in the south "you got's to give momma her due". I'm sure you did! But, Mom's are great at reminding us of silver linings. Life is beautiful. Full of promise amid tears of reflection.

• Like 2