Rush & William Shatner Collaborate on New Album

Tombstone Mountain

Spaceman used to do a PSA around here in the 70s encouraging people to drive the same speed as his fastball, 55 mph.

As a young lefthander pitcher myself, I worshipped him. Great reference as always TM.

I heard that Spaceman is a radio personality in the Boston area....still speaking in his wonderful, unfiltered way. Does he have a moment in time that is considered signature, classic Spaceman?

Most of Vapor Trails sounds like it's Shat.

There may be something in this!

Shatner is always on the money. He's probably responsible for VT sounding like Shat. Dude participated in the first inter-racial on screen kiss—he's big time. He is the Shat!
  • Like 1

Yukon Blade Grinder update: Hambone and Unhura had thier first date. Details have emerged. Restaurant of choice? The soul food mecca "Sylvia's Soul Food" in Harlem. Pictures coming soon. The papparazzi missed desert though.

Spaceman used to do a PSA around here in the 70s encouraging people to drive the same speed as his fastball, 55 mph.

As a young lefthander pitcher myself, I worshipped him. Great reference as always TM.

I heard that Spaceman is a radio personality in the Boston area....still speaking in his wonderful, unfiltered way. Does he have a moment in time that is considered signature, classic Spaceman?

He's not a regular radio personality that I'm aware of, although he does pop up in the media from time to time.

When I think about Lee, I think of his "Leephus" pitch, and the fight at Yankee stadium in 1976.

• Like 1

He's not a regular radio personality that I'm aware of, although he does pop up in the media from time to time.

When I think about Lee, I think of his "Leephus" pitch, and the fight at Yankee stadium in 1976.

awesome...a living breathing witness to the "leephus" pitch. You just know he didn't know what the ball was gonna do once it left his hand.
  • Like 1

HELD .......... withIN Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee PLEASURE Dome................................... De-CREED-BY..................................Kublahttp://blog.reelloop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/rl_shatner-258x235-custom.jpgkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  • Like 1

HELD .......... withIN Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee PLEASURE Dome................................... De-CREED-BY..................................Kublahttp://blog.reelloop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/rl_shatner-258x235-custom.jpgkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Captain Kirk—a different level of cool when he's go his good rug on!
  • Like 1

He calls in to Loren and Wally on ROR at 7:45am Mondays during baseball season. He is a mad man and he's funny as hell. He also sounds like a pretty nice guy and he loves teaching people about baseball.

• Like 1

He calls in to Loren and Wally on ROR at 7:45am Mondays during baseball season. He is a mad man and he's funny as hell. He also sounds like a pretty nice guy and he loves teaching people about baseball.

And that is why he is beloved in Beantown.
  • Like 1