Anyone remember THIS page?? Random (non-sensical) drug references to Rush lyics

ALifeson85

I remember coming across this page for the first time, maybe 10 years ago...and just laughing at the absurdity of it, lol. Someone obviously had WAY too much time on their hands... :eyeroll:

http://www.egodeath.com/rushlyrics.htm

Edited by ALifeson85
  • Like 1

I like the bit about the 'naked guy on 2112' (meaning the starman). They have a whole paragraph about this, and more about the 'pentagram' and the mysticism represented therein, despite the fact that they have already quoted Peart saying "All it means is the abstract man against the mass"

I remember coming across this page for the first time, maybe 10 years ago...and just laughing at the absurdity of it, lol. Someone obviously had WAY too much time on their hands... :eyeroll:

http://www.egodeath.com/rushlyrics.htm

Also, if anyone ever wants to convince someone to not do LSD, just show them this webpage. "If you do too much acid you'll end up writing deranged diatribes like this!"

Hello? Internet calling. Just want to let you know that HTML5 has been out for over a year now.. Thank you.

I think you mean to say 1995 called to say that the website was done by an amateur.

Love the in-depth analysis of their lyrics..

At the one-lane bridge [the narrow path; compare Jesus as narrow requirement of restriction to moral compassionate action for entering heaven viably without extremely transgressing moral control in sacrifice]

Never got that before.. Gonna go listen again lol!