And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Five is right out. :16ton:

Well, it's five past nine and nearly time for six past nine. In Grand Designs it'll shortly be six and a half minutes past nine. Later on this evening it'll be ten o'clock and at 10.30 we'll be joining Music of the Spheres in time for 10.33, and don't forget tomorrow when it'll be 9.20.

And now it's time for part eight of our series about the life and work of Ursula Hifier, the Surrey housewife who revolutionized British beekeeping in the nineteen-thirties.

And here we are boys, it's the no-hurry brigade hanging about for endless overtime. And just watch these gallant girls go into action . :poke:

And they're eating the blancmange, yes! :atickhum:

Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at six o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of 'ot gravel

Well, he's having a lot of mental difficulties with his breakfasts, but this is temperament, caused by a small particle of brain in his skull, and once we've removed that he'll be perfectly all right.

his brain is so tiny that the slightest movement can dislodge it. Your Grace ... Oh dear... it's rather like one of those games you play where you have to get the ball into the hole ...

I hit the ball first time and there it was in the back of the net. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0062.gif

Therefore we devised tests to be given to the penguins in the fourth set... I do beg your pardon, in their own environment.

It's funny that penguin being there innit? What's it doing there?

Its just pining for the fjords.

• Like 3

Well, it's five past nine and nearly time for six past nine. In Grand Designs it'll shortly be six and a half minutes past nine. Later on this evening it'll be ten o'clock and at 10.30 we'll be joining Music of the Spheres in time for 10.33, and don't forget tomorrow when it'll be 9.20.

And now it's time for part eight of our series about the life and work of Ursula Hifier, the Surrey housewife who revolutionized British beekeeping in the nineteen-thirties.

And here we are boys, it's the no-hurry brigade hanging about for endless overtime. And just watch these gallant girls go into action . :poke:

Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at six o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of 'ot gravel

Well, he's having a lot of mental difficulties with his breakfasts, but this is temperament, caused by a small particle of brain in his skull, and once we've removed that he'll be perfectly all right.

his brain is so tiny that the slightest movement can dislodge it. Your Grace ... Oh dear... it's rather like one of those games you play where you have to get the ball into the hole ...

I hit the ball first time and there it was in the back of the net. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/confused/confused0062.gif

Therefore we devised tests to be given to the penguins in the fourth set... I do beg your pardon, in their own environment.

He had found the rich and pleasant land beyond the mountains, the land where golden streams sang their way through fresh green meadows. Where there were halls and palaces, an excellent swimming pool and one of the most attractive bonus incentive schemes for industrial development in the city.
  • Like 2

He had found the rich and pleasant land beyond the mountains, the land where golden streams sang their way through fresh green meadows. Where there were halls and palaces, an excellent swimming pool and one of the most attractive bonus incentive schemes for industrial development in the city.

...and I swear you could see everything.

• Like 3

This demonstrates the value of not being seen.
  • Like 2

Ooh! No! You shouldn't do that - no that's dangerous. Yes, they breed in the sewers, and eventually you get evil-smelling flocks of huge soiled budgies flying out of people's lavatories infringing their personal freedom.

Edited by waluigithewalrus
  • Like 3

Ooh! No! You shouldn't do that - no that's dangerous. Yes, they breed in the sewers, and eventually you get evil-smelling flocks of huge soiled budgies flying out of people's lavatories infringing their personal freedom.

Pension day's the worst - they go mad. As soon as they get their hands on their money they blow it all on milk, bread, tea, tin of meat for the cat.

• Like 3

Pension day's the worst - they go mad. As soon as they get their hands on their money they blow it all on milk, bread, tea, tin of meat for the cat.

I have a cold shower every morning just before I go mad, and then I go Mad, 1. Mad, 2. Mad, 3. Mad, 4...
  • Like 3

I have a cold shower every morning just before I go mad, and then I go Mad, 1. Mad, 2. Mad, 3. Mad, 4...

Oh, I thought you were complaining about the bazouki player!

• Like 3

If you complain nothing happens ... you might just as well not bother. My back hurts and ...
  • Like 2

If you complain nothing happens ... you might just as well not bother. My back hurts and ...

You...you horrible little cripple. :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

I was hopping along, minding my own business. All of a sudden, up he comes. Cures me. One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by your leave. 'You're cured mate.' Bloody do-gooder.
  • Like 2

I was hopping along, minding my own business. All of a sudden, up he comes. Cures me. One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by your leave. 'You're cured mate.' Bloody do-gooder.

Well, I think he'd do a lot of good to the Stock Exchange
  • Like 2

You've got cheap drinks, slave labour and a booming stock market. I'm off :outtahere:
  • Like 2

You've got cheap drinks, slave labour and a booming stock market. I'm off :outtahere:

And now the sound of John Denver being strangled.

• Like 2

Noises are a major embarrassment source. Even words like tits, winkle and vibraphone, cannot rival the embarrassment potential of sounds.
  • Like 2

Noises are a major embarrassment source. Even words like tits, winkle and vibraphone, cannot rival the embarrassment potential of sounds.

Or get the new Pooh-Pooh machine. Embarrass your guests. Completely authentic sound. :drool: :moon: :drool:
  • Like 2

Or get the new Pooh-Pooh machine. Embarrass your guests. Completely authentic sound. :drool: :moon: :drool:

And get the machine that goes 'ping!'.
  • Like 2

How d'you cook it? :huh: You can't eat that raw! :o
  • Like 2

Not raw. Cooked. Yes, roasted with a few french fries, broccoli, horseradish sauce ...
  • Like 2

Not raw. Cooked. Yes, roasted with a few french fries, broccoli, horseradish sauce ...

Yes...I wonder if you might have 'The Amazing Adventures of Captain Gladys Stoutpamphlet and her Intrepid Spaniel Stig Amongst the Giant Pygmies of Beckles'...volume eight.

• Like 3

Yes...I wonder if you might have 'The Amazing Adventures of Captain Gladys Stoutpamphlet and her Intrepid Spaniel Stig Amongst the Giant Pygmies of Beckles'...volume eight.

I say! Look at that lovely bookshop just across the road there, they've got a much better selection than we've got, probably at ridiculously low prices ... just across the road there. :hi: Good morning.
  • Like 3

I say! Look at that lovely bookshop just across the road there, they've got a much better selection than we've got, probably at ridiculously low prices ... just across the road there. :hi: Good morning.

Here, an ordinary cup of drinking chocolate costs four million pounds. :wtf:
  • Like 2

you are a very new chartered accountant. Isn't it possible there may have been some mistake?
  • Like 2

you are a very new chartered accountant. Isn't it possible there may have been some mistake?

My mistake, I have made my mistake.

• Like 3

My mistake, I have made my mistake.

But they're good people, and they're kind people, and together we were beginning to get over this dark patch ... there was light at the end of the tunnel . .. now this . .. now this...
  • Like 2