Vapor Trails Remix Vinyl no Download

TheCounterRevolution

I just got my Vapor Trails Remix Vinyl in the mail yesterday and I usually by the CD as well.

The last several Vinyl purchase I have made including Clorkwork Angels include a download card for the album. So this time I thought since I already have bought Vapor Trails CD, and now the Remix Vinyl, why buy the CD again since they will probably send over the download in the vinyl. Guess what, no download card in the vinyl. I was a little sad and will have to buy the CD if I want to hear it in my car or on my IPOD.

If you can send audio out from your turntable to your PC, you could make your own CD? I would not be surprised if this version is available for download as well from some too much time on their hands member of the former USSR.

Back when I owned vinyl, I played albums only to record them to another medium that was scratch proof and worked in my car or walkman, like cassette tape.

• Like 2

There are always exceptions to the "no illegal downlaod" rule.

Having spent $25 on the vinyl my conscience is pristinely clean on getting the mp3 the alternative route, and as much as I hate mp3 it's the only way to put on my mp3 player for the gym/car.

:LOL: not the only way.

You could buy a cable and record the LP to your PC as an MP3. It should sound better than a stolen version. :)

• Like 1

:ranton: The human brain is not a biological computer, it has no chip, no programming, no windows 7 or 8, no pentium processor, there's no way to download anything from it. The human brain is a neural network, an organic learning machine that changes itself with each new experience, with each new thing learned, over and over. Computers cannot do this, they cannot learn, they just count numbers very fast after being told to do so in a very explicit way. Your laptop or phone will be just as stupid tomorrow as it was yesterday and the day before no matter how sophisticated it's programming. This is why computerised robots will always remain useless when it comes to real practical applications where true independent thinking is required. When they sent robots into the plant in Fujiyama to perform some critical tasks the robots ended up getting lost in there, they can't even be relied on to turn a screwdriver one millimetre. The idea of a computerised robot that does the dishes and cleans the windows is a myth and always will be. Only when scientists create an artificial neural network will this be possible. :rantoff:

:ranton: The human brain is not a biological computer, it has no chip, no programming, no windows 7 or 8, no pentium processor, there's no way to download anything from it. The human brain is a neural network, an organic learning machine that changes itself with each new experience, with each new thing learned, over and over. Computers cannot do this, they cannot learn, they just count numbers very fast after being told to do so in a very explicit way. Your laptop or phone will be just as stupid tomorrow as it was yesterday and the day before no matter how sophisticated it's programming. This is why computerised robots will always remain useless when it comes to real practical applications where true independent thinking is required. When they sent robots into the plant in Fujiyama to perform some critical tasks the robots ended up getting lost in there, they can't even be relied on to turn a screwdriver one millimetre. The idea of a computerised robot that does the dishes and cleans the windows is a myth and always will be. Only when scientists create an artificial neural network will this be possible. :rantoff:

While I didn't understand your answer in context to this thread, I must say that it's always a pleasure watching your signature pics. Except for that dude in the middle, can't you replace him something more ... hmm like the others ;)

While I didn't understand your answer in context to this thread, I must say that it's always a pleasure watching your signature pics. Except for that dude in the middle, can't you replace him something more ... hmm like the others ;)

:no: