Vapor trails remaster lp free print

exiled yorkie

I'm confuzzled.

Somebody earlier in the thread mentioned that you have to buy the vinyl at a indie record shop to get the print.

Is this true?

Has anybody bought from Amazon and either got the print or not?

I don't have a turntable but I'd buy the vinyl for that print.

I'm confuzzled.

Somebody earlier in the thread mentioned that you have to buy the vinyl at a indie record shop to get the print.

Is this true?

Only local record stores have it not best buy or amazon. I ordered from Amazon and didn't get it till I went to my local record store

I'm confuzzled.

Is this true?

The idea is to get people to support independent record stores not huge corporations.

I usually do this anyway, but this time I'd thought I'd save a few dollars and bought the vinyl online and bought the CD at the store (another reason was I wanted it early). I didn't see any notice that they were giving away prints otherwise I'd have gotten another vinyl copy. I suppose I may do that anyway if they still have them.

USB Connector:

Also there's the whole I don't trust a random stranger I know from a Rush forum over the internet to deliver thing. No offense, but I don't have any way of knowing that you're good for the litho, and frankly you don't have any way of knowing that I'm good for anything I offer.

No offense taken. People live their lives in different ways.

Was the print sealed with the album packaging or was it something separate the store gave you?

I'd like to know as well! I just called the Princeton Record Exchange & they said they have the vinyl, but no prints.

Was the print sealed with the album packaging or was it something separate the store gave you?

I'd like to know as well! I just called the Princeton Record Exchange & they said they have the vinyl, but no prints.

You had to buy the vinyl at an indie record store most record stores got 2-3 of them they were not inside the lp. places like amazon and best buy etc did not get them.

You had to buy the vinyl at an indie record store most record stores got 2-3 of them they were not inside the lp. places like amazon and best buy etc did not get them.

Thanks! I just scored one off eBay for $2.99.

I understand what you said about buying it at a indie shop.. thats not the question.

Was the promo pic INSIDE the sealed album or was it something the shop gave you seperately when you bought the vinyl?

I understand what you said about buying it at a indie shop.. thats not the question.

Was the promo pic INSIDE the sealed album or was it something the shop gave you seperately when you bought the vinyl?

Separately. At least it's been that way in the past.

robertrobyn:

Looks like that process remains consistent.

I'm hoping to find a 12 to 15 by 24 frame to put both versions in it, but that may be an odd size.

Edited by ytserush