I am on a major Peter Frampton kick v. Come at me!

Maverick

And he was so cute before he lost his hair. :D

Wasn't he? I didn't even recognize him when I saw his picture a few months back. The last time I had seen a picture of him was thirty years ago.

I still have a couple of posters of him rolled up in the closet that I've kept since the 70's. He was just so puppy dog cute you wanted to eat him up. :D

And who didn't love this album cover? I admit to not remembering how one song off of this album goes, but I do remember liking a few of them quite a bit:

http://vol3.music-bazaar.com/album-images/vol3/200/200968/1299524-big/I-M-In-You-cover.jpg

Poor Pete. The album cover was nice but it was a bad career move. Only song off of that that I remember was one he didn't write. Signed Sealed Delivered, I'm Yours.

Alive was such a rocking album and then this soft album came out.What could they have been thinking?

• Like 1

I didn't think the album was bad at all. What else would anyone expect from a studio album vs. a live album? It is hard to compete with a #1 live album. How he pulled that one off, I still don't know. If you listen to the studio versions of the songs, they are lame. I think I had every album he did, but then he just got lost in a sea of other bands as the decade came to an end.

And then, one day, a band called :rush: appeared ... the rest is history. :wub:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1