Worlds Colliding Jerry!!

New Guy

Great show in Denver, great energy and great seats. The A4 variation is my favorite with Limelight and Seven Cities. It was my 7th show on the tour and biggest crowd so far, must have been 19k peeps in the house.

Anyway.

So, our flight to KC was delayed for two hours by (I shit you not) a sandstorm, lightening, and a tornado warning. We get to the Crowne Plaza and the hotel is packed with Teens and Tweens. Care to guess who played at the Sprint Center Aug 2 & 3? Taylor Swift.

I'm not hating or being judgey, in fact there are a couple of her things that I like. You have to appreciate the irony though of being stuck at Jack Stacks, in town to see RUSH - and not being able to get a cab back to the hotel because the Taylor Swift concert just let out.

Anyway Part Deux

Last show on the tour. Do you think that the boys will do anything special?

See you at the show....

tng

A sandstorm? Wtf? In KC? Well as long as you got there safe. The last concert of the tour, wonder if anything special will happen? Make sure you let us know how it goes!

I thought they pulled out all the stops in Denver, fantastic show, my 5th of tour. You could see and hear that they want to go out with a Flourish and by leaving nothing on the stage!! Geddy was incredible (I was right in front of him), Neil seemed to be hitting harder and tighter than ever, and Big Al sounded awesome. Together they were monster! And Audrey!! A tip of my cap to the best band in the universe for a stupendous tour!! Can't wait for the next chapter...
  • Like 1

Taylor Swift is ok. I was in Vancouver last weekend and One Direction played the night after RUSH.

Good sir, you have my deepest sympathy. I do hope you managed to avoid such unpleasant people

• Like 1