Canadian postage - RUSH stamps

templejanitor

Anybody else buy any of the new RUSH stamps being release on 7/19/13 from the Canadian Postal Service? I bought 6 of the OFDC - official first day covers - about $1.60 each. The dumbest thing, it put a fraud alert on my credit card I used to purchase them. No worries, I called and told them it was OK to accept orders from this website.

I will definitely be buying these stamps. I will buy a buttload, and use them with every piece of snail mail correspondence I have, for as long as they last. They will help to make the mail world a happier place. :)

I will definitely be buying these stamps. I will buy a buttload, and use them with every piece of snail mail correspondence I have, for as long as they last. They will help to make the mail world a happier place. :)

Mika, don't forget to send me something with one of those stamps! :coy:

• Like 1

Mika, don't forget to send me something with one of those stamps! :coy:

Lorraine! You have an avatar! And a very nice one, at that! :)

• Like 1

My framed art just arrived. I paid $89.95 + .87 cents International Transaction Fee. The Canadian Post shipped Express Mail and arrived in perfect condition.

Got a few First Day Covers, pre-paid envelopes and stamp books, and bit on the framed print...noticed a few on eBay already going for $250-350.

Wow! Ebay really cracks me up.Sounds like the stamps probably got marked up too!

I did the same (except for the print. Reasonably priced, but I didn't think it was all that outstanding, so I'm going to do some sketches and see if I can come up with a more appealing design for myself.) I got a couple of postscards too, but they didn't seem that attractive to me.