Where O where is the CA Tour CD and DVD?

Motorshooter

Yes, in the fall, I would think, though I don't know when; certainly once the tour is finished! I am very much looking forward to it. I hope it includes all of the songs that have been played on this tour, not leaving out, say, 'Middletown Dreams' or any other songs they flipped around.

We'll see!

And, hooray, I fixed my 'enter' problem! Yay to paragraphs again!!!!

Considering they taped two separate shows, I'm willing to bet we'll get most of the songs...I'm thinking Limelight is out - hoping TSOR is included. Were they playing that during the shows that were recorded?

Looks like the Dallas show will be the main content. They played all the CA songs that night, plus The Body Electric, Bravado, and Dreamline. I bet Middletown Dreams, The Pass, and Manhattan Project from the Phoenix show will be bonus tracks. They didn't play Limelight either night.

Damnit, I would of like to of seen Middletown Dreams on the main setlist.

I saw 'Middletown Dreams' in Edmonton, and it was really good! I'm still sad, though, that several people decided this song merited a bathroom break. If I had my way, there would be no bathroom breaks at a Rush show. That's what an intermission is for! :grrr:

• Like 4

Damnit, I would of like to of seen Middletown Dreams on the main setlist.

I saw 'Middletown Dreams' in Edmonton, and it was really good! I'm still sad, though, that several people decided this song merited a bathroom break. If I had my way, there would be no bathroom breaks at a Rush show. That's what an intermission is for! :grrr:

If I had my way you'd go to the bathroom before the show, there would be no intermission and they'd play straight through.

I never leave...I paid good money to see a show and dammit, I'm staying! :)

Yeah, me too! I can pee pretty much any time, but Rush shows don't happen as often.

I also got to see Middletown Dreams played, in Cincinnati. It was great! That was a first-time seen for me (likewise Grand Designs and Territories, I believe).