RIP James Gandolfini, 51

laughedatbytime

Gandolfini guzzled four shots of rum, two pina coladas, and two beers at dinner with his son — while he chowed down on two orders of fried king prawns and a 'large portion' of foie gras.

Yeah I think he overdid it and has done for a while, including cocaine and other shit.

Gandolfini guzzled four shots of rum, two pina coladas, and two beers at dinner with his son — while he chowed down on two orders of fried king prawns and a 'large portion' of foie gras.

I don't know what's true, but out of respect I'm posting the counter to this.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/james-gandolfini-final-hours/story?id=19462853

Although it was reported that Gandolfini enjoyed an extravagant meal the night before he died, his family has disputed those reports.

Michael Kobold, a family friend who has acted as the family's spokesman, said Gandolfini appeared to be in good health.

"Jim was a really happy guy, especially because he'd just had a baby daughter eight months ago," Kobold said. "He was extremely happy. He was healthy. There was nothing wrong with him, so this came as a surprise and a total shock."