I need your help!

MusicalAbby2112

some of you may know from my thread in the "on the lighted stage" subforum, but I am in this contest to win a bass guitar, as well as front row seats and meet and greet passes for rush. I have done very well in this contest, however I have to be in the top 3 in order to qualify, and I am in 7th right now. If you could PLEASE vote, it would mean the world! It's literally only two clicks! Voting ends tomorrow at midnight so there isn't much time! GET ON IT! :P

Thank you! :rush:

vote here:

http://www.q1043.com/c/?28

Edited by MusicalAbby2112
  • Like 1

It's not looking too good. You've been knocked back to 8th place :(

C'mon guys...where are all those votes?

Edited by Your_Lion

I dont know! I have posted EVERYWHERE (facebook, twitter, tumblr, TRF, counterparts) multiple times and people are voting but im NOT moving up! I dont get it! :(

I dont know! I have posted EVERYWHERE (facebook, twitter, tumblr, TRF, counterparts) multiple times and people are voting but im NOT moving up! I dont get it! :(

I hate to say it but it's not hard to vote count on the internet. I don't do it myself but I know that people can address spoof to create a lot of extra votes. Not saying that any participant is doing this but anybody voting for them can. To me it's a hollow victory though if you can't win with real voting support.

Edited by calirush