Lita Ford congratulates Rush RnRHoF

zappafrank

no need for so much animosity towards lita. she's a turd (musically, imo) but she had something nice to say about rush so who cares if someone in her band 35 years ago talked shit about geddy lee?

Yeah, it's this type of shit that makes the music community think Rush fans are a bunch of basement dwelling , sensitive nerds. She had something nice to say, and people ripping her cause she doesn't write music that's in 7/8 time.

:goodone:

I don't feel like a Nerd, just another guy that's Musically sophisticated !!! :dweez: Another thing that has Cherie upset is how the RUSH Roadies threw papers at her and the other girls during their act.....Here is Le Grande Dame's take on it.....
Sounds like someone needs Therapy ! :beathorse:

I don't feel like a Nerd, just another guy that's Musically sophisticated !!! :dweez: Another thing that has Cherie upset is how the RUSH Roadies threw papers at her and the other girls during their act.....Here is Le Grande Dame's take on it.....

"just one inch further and I could have been killed" HAHAHAHA!!! seriously??

too bad Geddy wasn't into baseball as much as he is now, maybe his aim would've been better.. ;)

• Like 1

too bad Geddy wasn't into baseball as much as he is now, maybe his aim would've been better.. ;)

I know.....this Woman could find something to blame Geddy and RUSH in a catfight....Geddy and RUSH are notorious for playing jokes on their opening acts like rolling marbles onstage during KISS's performance and pulling the plug on Steve Lukather of TOTO's closing #....It's all harmless fun and just a way of blowing of steam....Fact is, Lee, Lifeson, and Peart were off doing their own thing....reading or watching TV. It was the RUSH road crew giving the band the hard time....Still carrying a grudge after 35 years? Grow up ladies, you're not 18 anymore...they (Rush) didn't want you then, and probably still don't. And funny that Lita isn't complaining, but she is still out kicking out music.... :dweez: :chickendance: Not really important to me, but here's a quick question, Where are the Runaways now??

I know.....this Woman could find something to blame Geddy and RUSH in a catfight....Geddy and RUSH are notorious for playing jokes on their opening acts like rolling marbles onstage during KISS's performance and pulling the plug on Steve Lukather of TOTO's closing #....It's all harmless fun and just a way of blowing of steam....Fact is, Lee, Lifeson, and Peart were off doing their own thing....reading or watching TV. It was the RUSH road crew giving the band the hard time....Still carrying a grudge after 35 years? Grow up ladies, you're not 18 anymore...they (Rush) didn't want you then, and probably still don't. And funny that Lita isn't complaining, but she is still out kicking out music.... :dweez: :chickendance: Not really important to me, but here's a quick question, Where are the Runaways now??

Well they didn't need to run away because the music world left them behind lol

Ya I love them old stories. It must've been fun touring with rush! Like when they were touring with UFO and I think it was Phil Mogg who used to try and sneak from one side of the stage to the other without being seen in the fog when Rush played Xanadu lol

BTW Gang, I met Jackie Fox :heart: today at a Taping of WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE with Cedric the Entertainer.....She is so very sweet and nice unlike Cherie the Mental Case......Currently is a Lawyer and does a lot of legal work...... :dweez: :sundog: At least she put her mind and determination in a good place instead of selling Shite about Geddy and RUSH !