Win a custom Geddy Lee Clockwork Angels Bass Guitar!

Jag2112

Hey Everyone-

I've been a member of this forum since early 2005, and I've been running my Rush Tribute website (www.cygnus-x1.net) for almost nine years now. In all that time, I've tried to bring Rush fans as much band-related content and news as possible. I've held many contests in the pass providing fans with Rush swag, tour books, videos and more.

Now, I'd like to offer up a custom Geddy Lee Bass Clockwork Angels Bass Guitar to one lucky fan -- but I need your help first.

I'm a resident in NJ and a local (NYC) radio station (Q104.3) is holding a contest for NY/NJ residents to name the 'Ultimate Rush Fan'. The prize package includes a pair of tickets to the upcoming Jones Beach NY show, a M&G pass and the bass guitar.

I've entered the contest and now would humbly ask for your votes to win.

You can vote for me at this link (one vote per day is permitted)

http://www.q1043.com/c/?s

If I do emerge victorious (long shot, I know) I'll turn around of raffle off the bass guitar.

Some of my friends have asked why I would even give away a guitar -- arguably the best part of the prize package. The answer is the same for why I run Cygnus-X1.Net -- because I like to give back to the fans...

So, if you could vote for me -- often - I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks All!!

• Like 1

I voted for you John - on account of the fact that you are from New Jersey and run a great website which I make use of quite often and I loved the AC pictures! :) Also, I only have dial up and appreciate it when you post transcripts since I can't watch vids of interviews.

You guys are great - thanks for your continued support. Voting ends June 10th...then the judges select the overall winner...but I believe i need to be in the top 3 for final consideration. So, again, thank you ALL so much for your support!

And, again, thanks to everyone for their support. This is clearly going to be an uphill battle -- but regardless of the outcome, I'm really appreciative of everyone's votes -- and kind words about my site.

:rush:

Voted for you! I hope you win! I'll try to remember to vote every day.

You definitely deserve to win; your site is arguably one of the best Rush websites out there (I am sure you are a comitted fan as well ;) ).