"We should just be happy they're playing in general, regardless of what they play"

Why would going to a Bieber concert make anything better?

Oh, come on now, use your imagination!

LOL

I can't name one Bieber tune, and for the life of me I cannot understand why his only fans aren't young girls w/ no goals and aspirations in life and that temporarily lose their minds when they see him or a picture of him or hear his music.

The fact that he can become popular is a sore indictment of the more superficial elements of our society that plague good morals and intellectual pursuits.

Exactly! If anyone in this forum can even name ONE Bieber tune I'd be surprised! (thanks for getting my meaning)

I guess if someone were a kiddie toucher then a Bieber concert would be like Perverted Disneyworld.

Great...bring Jerry Sandusky into it....

Really and truly, I thought i would be really disappointed with the setlist this time around...come show time, there wasnt a disappointed bone in my body. So my 2 cents (which is probably worth less than that) is that although they may not be playing the songs we all wish they would, they still rock the hell out of anything they play...i never thought Force Ten and Manhattan Project would give me chills, but they do now...and the fact they are still in such great form is a great feat in itself. Many other bands of around the same era cant even make it on stage without an oxygen tank (yes, im talking about you Keith Richards)....So yes, we should just be happy they are playing...
  • Like 1

Really and truly, I thought i would be really disappointed with the setlist this time around...come show time, there wasnt a disappointed bone in my body. So my 2 cents (which is probably worth less than that) is that although they may not be playing the songs we all wish they would, they still rock the hell out of anything they play...i never thought Force Ten and Manhattan Project would give me chills, but they do now...and the fact they are still in such great form is a great feat in itself. Many other bands of around the same era cant even make it on stage without an oxygen tank (yes, im talking about you Keith Richards)....So yes, we should just be happy they are playing...

They really do rock the hell out of what they play. When I sit back and ponder things a little more than superficially, I'm a bit stunned at the level of playing they consistently do. The only thing maybe getting a little worn down is Geddy's poor vocal chords, and maybe a little flare-up of tendonitis-type things, but their shows are still of such a high calibre. And I hope Geddy keeps bouncing around on stage for years to come! Based on what I've seen of their tour, there's no inkling of slowing down.