Question for those that did LN VIP last time

Did they e-mail information regarding where to pick up the tickets (i.e. a certain booth at the venue)?

Or just assume the tickets are at will call?

Thanks in advance.

One week to opening night in Austin!!! :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

They'll email about 5 days before your show with a time/place

Yep, usually there is a special table or window set up for the VIP tix pickup. Make sure you bring ID , otherwise you can't get the tix!

I never needed the purchase confirmations, even thought I took them to the shows just in case.

Did they e-mail information regarding where to pick up the tickets (i.e. a certain booth at the venue)?

Or just assume the tickets are at will call?

Thanks in advance.

One week to opening night in Austin!!! :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

One week! I will be in Austin also! Can't wait!

I did VIP in Houston. Got a confirmatory email a few days ahead. At the venue got the seats and a little envelope with a few items in it at the venue. Can't remember if it was a special line. It was exciting to open the envelope to see which seats I got.

I did VIP for Washington DC (actually Bristow, VA). As others said, I got an email about a week before the show. At the show, there was a table setup for VIP tickets only. 0 people in line. Got my tickets about an hour before the show, went back to our tailgate and hung out for another half-hour before making my way into the venue.

Same experience in Newark the others have said. Got an email about 5 days before show day with details. Once at the venue ticket office there was a window marked off for LN VIP only. Had to show driver's license is all, but had the correct credit card and printed confirmation with me just in case. Also had a VIP only line to get in once doors opened...the entire experience was good and the seats were great.

Obviously like most everyone I was nervous not knowing seat location but it worked out great, well enough that we've gone the VIP route again for this leg- our show is in Hamilton so a while to wait yet.

Is there a set time that they allow for picking up the tickets or can they be picked up whenever the box office opens?

I believe they start at either 6pm or 6:30pm.

Check the email they send you for details.

For Anaheim they gave us specific instructions and we picked them up at Will Call. Same in San Diego.

For Los Angeles, they gave us the same instructions, the tickets weren't there, no VIP Nation signs were up and I got my cardio workout before the show looking for the damn entrance, which they had hidden behind the handicapped entrance. I finally saw the table behind a wall my third pass by the area.