RUSH canvas art at Guitar Center

robertrobyn

Look at what I found today at Guitar center. Walked in and said hi any new Rush stuff and he pointed up on the wall. It is on canvas wraped in plastic. Really nice addition to my Rush collection.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ace-Framing-Rush-Album-Cover-Canvas-Poster-108285156-i2694837.gc

That's nice! I love that album cover, and love that it's pink, even though it was supposed to be red. There's just something about the pink that really works well, even better than the red... maybe because one doesn't really expect the pink, and Rush isn't really about what is to be expected, ya know?

Had I the wall space, I would be tempted for this! :)

They got ten of them in about a month ago at my local GC. There's still ten of them there. I have no interest in buying one, but I did buy a RUSH2112 coffee cup they had there. One of the salesdudes there is a young kid. He's a big RUSH fan. I took my pics from the local October show and showed them to him. He really enjoyed them. When I check out a guitar, I'll run through some Rush licks, and he'll yell "DUDE" across the room, and give me the 'devil's horns'.